• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • c4snipar

Ultimate Member
    Jul 21, 2014
    Montgomery County, MD
    Only got 10 boxes of 147gr FML 9mm from Cabelas using the recent $100 gift card I bought. I will snatch maybe 30 more boxes once the rest of the $50 gift cards gets here.

FYI: make sure to use either ebates or active junky for extra 2% cash back!

md123

Ultimate Member
    Jul 29, 2011
    Anyone ever done a rebate with Remington? PITA? How long does it take?

I'm thinking of stacking ebates, my giftcards and this rebate.

jaybee

Ultimate Member

I did a rebate with remington - no problem

you could tie it in with dicks friday ammo sale

Attachments

• DSCN9115.jpg
      DSCN9115.jpg
      84.3 KB · Views: 965

Uncle Duke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 2, 2013
    Not Far Enough from the City

The downside is you'll be cutting the UPC label off of every box of ammo you claim. So yeah, a bit of a pain. But that check in the mail is nice, especially if it's for ammo you'd be buying anyway.

Did the Remington Golden Saber rebate when that one was running. That was a deal on good defensive ammo. Six to eight weeks turnaround time if memory serves.

jeffie7

Ultimate Member
    Aug 14, 2015
    Loudoun County
    Nice! I just grabbed some ammo from dicks yesterday. Buy one get one half off. But it still doesn't touch those rebate prices.

Pretty sure I can't take it back but regardless I'll just buy more!

Wish it applied to 223/556

Apd09

May 30, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    Awesome deal. Bought 40 boxes of 147 grain. How do you beat suppressor food for .14 a round??? Thanks for posting!!!

Not a problem and thanks to others for saying where the best Remington deals would be. I didn't go that far into it figuring the mindhive would know where to buy.

Happy thanksgiving to all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GolfR

Ultimate Member
    Oct 20, 2016
    Columbia MD
    I have 4000 rounds on the way! Half for me, half for my wife. 14 cents a round for quality ammo is a damn good deal. I do wish I could have snagged the 147 grain.

Apd09

May 30, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    One thing you can do for the rebate is download the square up app and sign up for an account. They'll send you a credit card reader free of charge you plug into your smartphone and then you can swipe the gift cards and get the money off the cards as cash to put towards the credit card bill. Yes you pay a small 3% fee but I've done it a bunch of times when I would rather have the cash than a rebate card.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    can't believe there is anyone here, or on earth, that doesn't have a sufficient or overly abundant supply of ammo going into the expected democrap extended ruling period...

tchin

May 15, 2010
    Silver Spring, MD
    Just picked up 5 boxes of the umc 9mm from dicks for $11/box, used the $10 off of $50 coupon for filling out the survey on the bottom of my brothers receipt...so, it came out to $48 for 5 boxes, add in the rebate and it comes out to just over 9cents per round! The workers told me and my brother this (i assume they get bonus for good surveys), and said we could just keep filling out the survey on the receipts and they would keep emailing another $10 coupon. We did this several times tonight, just kept making separate purchases. The survey takes 2 minutes to fill out and the coupon is received in another minute. Also, they apparently have a ton of ammo in stock and said they are not enforcing any limits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom