• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    In order to frustrate The Free State’s attempts to serve me with citations for a third day, I have been spirited across state lines to the friendly embrace of a state I cannot name.

Aiding me as a Fugitive From Statism are my trusted Security Operatives JimBoy and MrEd.

I will be smuggled back behind Enemy Lines at the appropriate time to rendezvous with all of you in Patriot Underground...

Roger, over and out.

lol - When I saw the e-mail notification I thought you were being serious about what you wrote. Good man.

I received an e-mail last night that admission is free on Sunday. Was thinking about taking my 8 and 5 year old up there, but my wife has me on "spending watch" now that we are saving for a larger house. Oh yeah, my daughter's baptism that morning might put a damper on my plans too.

I don't like you guys anymore. Getting to have a bunch of fun while I am stuck at a desk.

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    For those not familiar with the wide-open nature of the sidewalks at the site of the patriots' arrests, here is a Google maps street view of the area. Watch the 1A video and note the scarcity of people, go to street view and look at the surrounding area, then draw your own conclusion.

https://www.google.com/maps/@38.979...nBMxqB6zYoJGCo4qoUlw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en

What authorities did that night was disgusting.

DraKhen99

Professional Heckler
    Sep 30, 2013
    Someone mentioned a 360-degree camera. I went to Amazon, and they start at $300 or so, and I'm not sure of quality. I would suggest going the GoPro route, or using multiple phones with live streaming capability. I am not set up for live streaming, but will be GoPro-equipped.

GoPro sells a "session" version of their camera, which may or may not be suitable, since it appears to be one-click to turn on and start recording. For extra functionality, you're looking at a minimum of $300 for a GoPro Hero5 (non-session).

Short of that, "action cameras" sell for $70 and up.

It appears we have several GoPro-ers in the group, so we should have a good amount of camera angles to catch anything that happens, so maybe phone mounts to go hands-free would be more useful for donations, rather than buying more GoPros?

-John

Decoy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 2, 2007
    Dystopia
    For those not familiar with the wide-open nature of the sidewalks at the site of the patriots' arrests, here is a Google maps street view of the area. Watch the 1A video and note the scarcity of people, go to street view and look at the surrounding area, then draw your own conclusion.

https://www.google.com/maps/@38.979...nBMxqB6zYoJGCo4qoUlw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en

What authorities did that night was disgusting.

Yeah if anything they should have arrested the planters for blocking the sidewalk.

TexDefender

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2017
    The SGT was scared. You could hear it in his voice. He quavered substantially. His ability to control the situation was pitiful IMO as a former FED LEO. He was out of his comfort zone...way out.

The SGT forgot his most powerful tool...officer discretion. A great referee or umpire or teacher or coach also uses this kind of tool.

Concur....If I'm not mistaken wasn't there a "Light All" unit out in the middle of the street? Seems that the pediatrician issue was reviewed, resulting in the placement of the Light All unit.

Privateer

Always Watching
    Feb 27, 2008
    Annapolis
    The FLY 360 runs about $80 dollars but any camera will be good. If I can get one last thing settled I will be there with one of my cameras in hand.

andyman

Former Senior Member
    Dec 29, 2008
    pg county
    I agree. He was probably ordered to do it. However, he chose to follow that order. He could have voiced his concerns and said "I am not comfortable with this". He did not. He actually arrested a man who was doing nothing wrong. That's a big deal. There should be consequences for this behavior. It will make other officers think twice if they are given similar orders in the future.

Ok. After spending about an hour going back on social media the video that was showing the ladies blocking the hallways inside the state house has been removed. I am sure someone on the other side reached out to that person to ask them to remove it so it could not be used against MCP down the road. I thought I would give an update on what I have found out. If you saw the video before it was removed that still might be helpful to Rack i just dont know. I cant make it Monday night but i am making phone calls and shooting off E mails about this. Someone mention that they saw a person talking to MCP officer before the arrest. If that is the case then the chief would be correct that on one called it in because someone their on the grounds told MCP to make the arrest. Someone they did not dare to tell them no. I wonder who could that be???

I guess we all knew that the Spin Doctors would move in to take control of the narrative. I'm still just surprised that people are so accommodating to these kinds of "requests". To a politically active group like those ladies, that video is a powerful tool for recruitment (just like ours is). I'm just surprised that they would be convinced to abandon their mission so quickly.

I know...I'm naive.

-Andy

DraKhen99

Professional Heckler
    Sep 30, 2013
    The FLY 360 runs about $80 dollars but any camera will be good. If I can get one last thing settled I will be there with one of my cameras in hand.

I knew there were more knowledgeable camera folks on this forum! I tend to go after names I trust and have experience with, so I look forward to seeing the FLY 360 in action.

-John

slybarman

low speed high drag 9-5er
    Feb 10, 2013
    Someone mentioned a 360-degree camera. I went to Amazon, and they start at $300 or so, and I'm not sure of quality. I would suggest going the GoPro route, or using multiple phones with live streaming capability. I am not set up for live streaming, but will be GoPro-equipped.

GoPro sells a "session" version of their camera, which may or may not be suitable, since it appears to be one-click to turn on and start recording. For extra functionality, you're looking at a minimum of $300 for a GoPro Hero5 (non-session).

Short of that, "action cameras" sell for $70 and up.

It appears we have several GoPro-ers in the group, so we should have a good amount of camera angles to catch anything that happens, so maybe phone mounts to go hands-free would be more useful for donations, rather than buying more GoPros?

-John

360 makes no sense to me. You would have to mount it to the top of your hear in order to get a 360 degree view.

I am inclined to either get a gopro with the head strap or a mobius like mine and put it on a hat for him.

I think the mobius is a better value and has longer battery life, but would take longer to get. Presumably I can go to BestBuy and get a GoPro today.

If I am not mistaken, at least some of the GoPros can connect via wifi to a phone and copy the content over to the phone in real time so maybe the PoPo couldn't take it. Will need to research that.

For now - everybody PM me with your dollar commitment. I will pick a product and then send out my PayPal address.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    ... I am inclined to either get a gopro with the head strap or a mobius like mine and put it on a hat for him. ...

If I am not mistaken, at least some of the GoPros can connect via wifi to a phone and copy the content over to the phone in real time ...

For now - everybody PM me with your dollar commitment. I will pick a product and then send out my PayPal address.

PM sent. Streaming back up would be great (depending on how bad a battery life hog it is).

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    360 makes no sense to me. You would have to mount it to the top of your hear in order to get a 360 degree view.

I am inclined to either get a gopro with the head strap or a mobius like mine and put it on a hat for him.

I think the mobius is a better value and has longer battery life, but would take longer to get. Presumably I can go to BestBuy and get a GoPro today.

If I am not mistaken, at least some of the GoPros can connect via wifi to a phone and copy the content over to the phone in real time so maybe the PoPo couldn't take it. Will need to research that.

I pm'd as well

chuck

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 1, 2016
    Anne Arundel
    Mr. XXX,

Yes, I agree that this was wrong and it is highly concerning that your first amendment rights are being trampled on. I will be looking into this more along with other colleagues.
    Sincerely,
    Michael

Delegate Michael Malone

I also emailed the D33 representatives. Saab responded and later forwarded the response that MCP sent along. I let him know what the ACLU had to say about the matter. This is obviously a busy time for them legislatively so I appreciate them being pretty responsive.

Cyndi59

He was ORDERED to do it and if he complained he would have been demoted and/or fired. As many of us, he's slave to a paycheck.

Fast forward to the next day. The Chief was there to deliver more bogus charges because they knew the first would be thrown out. He too is being ordered from higher up the food chain. Who does the MCP ultimately report too and who has the hammer to force them to execute illegal arrests should be the question asked.

Don't lose sight of that. This issue is bigger than Sgt. Pope.
    That nutstain Frosh hiding behind a two foot shrub..

marylandmark

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    I have a brand new never used bought a few years ago Go Pro with extended battery pack, waterproof cases and a few other goodies to donate to the PP.

I'll put it on the charger tonight if someone from Charles County can take it up with them on Monday? If not I can mail it for future use. Post here (so everyone else knows it taken care of and I don't get 1776 PM's) and then PM (in case I can't circle back to read all the posts here) so we can get in touch.

ETA- just to clarify, this one doesn't stream any thing. I'll post up pics when I get home in a hour or so.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    If no arrest warrant has been issued, you aren’t a fugitive from anything
    IANAL

Oh...I am bring hunted, hunted I tell you!

Yeah if anything they should have arrested the planters for blocking the sidewalk.

OK, now that’s funny!

That nutstain Frosh hiding behind a two foot shrub..

Or hiding behind the shrub on his face.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom