• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Ok. After spending about an hour going back on social media the video that was showing the ladies blocking the hallways inside the state house has been removed. I am sure someone on the other side reached out to that person to ask them to remove it so it could not be used against MCP down the road. I thought I would give an update on what I have found out. If you saw the video before it was removed that still might be helpful to Rack i just dont know. I cant make it Monday night but i am making phone calls and shooting off E mails about this. Someone mention that they saw a person talking to MCP officer before the arrest. If that is the case then the chief would be correct that on one called it in because someone their on the grounds told MCP to make the arrest. Someone they did not dare to tell them no. I wonder who could that be???

How about this one of the Cove Point protesters outside the Govenor's mansion ? Then THEY were asked to move onto Lawyers Mall without a permit.

h/t Bryan Sears FaceBook

Attachments

• Greenie 1.jpeg
      Greenie 1.jpeg
      48.5 KB · Views: 457
    • Greenie 2.jpeg
      Greenie 2.jpeg
      37.8 KB · Views: 473
    • Cove Point.JPG
      Cove Point.JPG
      125.6 KB · Views: 459

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Yeppers ...

This is one of many reasons I love this forum , a call goes out for a need and people start to step up .

I would believe someone is sorry they pushed us in a corner .

I also would like to Thank the new guest we have here and I hope you take time to review the footage of the two arrest .

It was wrong it was illegal and morally bankrupt . Wake up folks we have rights for a reason if we did not the next step would be for them to break out the tanks and run us over .

That may be one of their choices ...

Just like accumulated work vacation ... Use 'em or lose 'em.

KJackson

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 3, 2017
    Carroll County
    Rack:

Sounds like we need to outfit you guys with some sort of action cam going forward that is always running. I'm sure we could get a collection going for one. I'm in for the first $20.

Just don't get them from whoever supplies police body cams. Seems like a lot of them 'fail to work' or 'lose the video'.

HRDWRK

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Jan 7, 2013
    39°43′19.92216″ N
    I'd donate as well. Has PP considered a GoFundMe?

I went back 10 pages and started reading to update myself. Damn sleep that I need has put me behind. Again

Ok. After spending about an hour going back on social media the video that was showing the ladies blocking the hallways inside the state house has been removed. I am sure someone on the other side reached out to that person to ask them to remove it so it could not be used against MCP down the road. I thought I would give an update on what I have found out. If you saw the video before it was removed that still might be helpful to Rack i just dont know. I cant make it Monday night but i am making phone calls and shooting off E mails about this. Someone mention that they saw a person talking to MCP officer before the arrest. If that is the case then the chief would be correct that on one called it in because someone their on the grounds told MCP to make the arrest. Someone they did not dare to tell them no. I wonder who could that be???

This quote was a copy and paste from a water cooler post from myself. If I had that post and video.....

How about this one of the Cove Point protesters outside the Govenor's mansion ? Then THEY were asked to move onto Lawyers Mall without a permit.

h/t Bryan Sears FaceBook

On another note. To Stoveman or R&R. I know my gopro had issues is it something that we can buy a part for or is it toast?

HRDWRK

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Jan 7, 2013
    39°43′19.92216″ N
    Just an update that video link is still currently working.
    I will not post the link in the open forum.
    It can still be found in the WC thread.
    For our visitors who do not have WC access, start posting to hit that magic number and input the special emoji that will allow you to view.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    This is a good time to recommend that the second location for Mission Barbecue in Annapolis also become a gathering point for incoming patriots at 5:45pm.

The second location for Mission Barbecue is on Somerville Road just off West Street and next to Pier One.

Unlike the City Dock location, the Misson Barbeque at Somerville Road has a large parking lot and plenty of free parking.

We will appoint one of Patriot Picket crew to be there to welcome folks and to get everybody introduced around.

We want everbody to leave extra time to find parking near the Statehouse because a union rally is scheduled for 6pm in Lawyers Mall itself—which you know we regard as the Gates of Hell and won’t touch with a 10 foot pole.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    This is a good time to recommend that the second location for Mission Barbecue in Annapolis also become a gathering point for incoming patriots at 5:45pm.

The second location for Mission Barbecue is on Somerville Road just off West Street and next to Pier One.

Unlike the City Dock location, the Misson Barbeque at Somerville Road has a large parking lot and plenty of free parking.

We will appoint one of Patriot Picket crew to be there to welcome folks and to get everybody introduced around.

We want everbody to leave extra time to find parking near the Statehouse because a union rally is scheduled for 6pm in Lawyers Mall itself—which you know we regard as the Gates of Hell and won’t touch with a 10 foot pole.

That parking lot is a shit show with that new building going up. Folks should be prepared to park in garage across from Whole Foods.

Kinetic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 4, 2013

:thumbsup:

Good idea. Better logistically for those not familiar with Annapolis.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    “Excuse me, excuse me, coming through please...

So no? I need to wait until your speech is over before I can take my seat in the House Chamber?”

Attachments

• F577477F-E438-4845-80A8-556E01AD3F8E.jpg
      F577477F-E438-4845-80A8-556E01AD3F8E.jpg
      36.4 KB · Views: 446

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    I also would like to Thank the new guest we have here and I hope you take time to review the footage of the two arrests.

Yes, welcome guests. The videos can be found in posts 223 and 1065.

Note the almost complete lack of non Patriot Picket foot traffic, and the unblocked sidewalks. And note that even while the two guys were being arrested, there was room for a guy with a huge sign to walk by unimpeded. Just sayin'.

And note the link in 1291 and pic in 1297. Equal justice for all my ass.

Last edited:

nedsurf

Ultimate Member
    Feb 8, 2013
    Regarding capturing video footage, I've seen some of those YouTube personalities use Bambuser to live stream an upload of video content in real time. This eliminates the possibility of illegal confiscation and deletion of video content. It has happened in the past.
    http://bambuser.com

slybarman

low speed high drag 9-5er
    Feb 10, 2013
    Slyberman, could you post up the model/price of the camera that you would like to purchase? That way folks have an idea of how much money needs to be raised. I will gladly send a few bucks.

I would imagine that there will easily a couple hundred in donations, so in lieu of a fancier model, I would consider 2-3 of a cheaper model, so that we could to distribute them to multiple folks at our actions.

Also, there should be someone in charge of taking custody of the cameras. Maybe even make them a part of the sign pack out kit that goes to every action. These type of items tend to disappear, not so much through malice, but just getting lost in the shuffle.

OK - here's where I am:

Folks have offered up about $250 in donations (awesome) which will buy one GoPro Session 5, 64 gb SD card and head strap. I have a hard case I can donate to the cause. Ideally I would like to purchase 2X of this set up for $500. With the other camera that is being donated, that will give three cameras total. What say y'all, can we make another $250 happen?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom