• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Picked this up while impatiently awaiting release the SFP9cc/VP9cc, or whatever they're going to call it. Will be putting it through some paces next week while I'm off. Needed a big brother for the P30SK, in any case.

View attachment 446009
    I have a VP9 long slide. Sweet shooter. Give a range report!!! That’s a nice looking gun right there.

308Scout

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 27, 2020
    Washington County
    I have a VP9 long slide. Sweet shooter. Give a range report!!! That’s a nice looking gun right there.
    :thumbsup: I'm off through the new year. Planning on some various range reports in that time. DA/SA day, 10mm G20/1911 comparison day, and and a few other thoughts are rattling around the grey matter. I need to make it out to IWLA for some rifle shooting as well.

Worsley

I apologize for hurting your feelings!
    Jan 5, 2022
    Westminster
    If you need help putting food on the table this holiday season, please reach out to one of us.
    HK owners are not adverse to helping the poor.
    LOL --- I think I could own two Glocks for the price of one HK... Never shot an HK, but I hear that those who have like them.

toppkatt

Ultimate Member
    Apr 22, 2017
    I admit I'm more into SIG and Walther. I've never owned an HK. Now, rifle wise, I'd pick up an HK 416 before another AR but the cost of HK's... (I know SIG & Walther aren't cheap either but the one's I have aren't polymer and I have something for blued steel). HK DOES make great products I'm just biased toward SIG and Walther more.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I admit I'm more into SIG and Walther. I've never owned an HK. Now, rifle wise, I'd pick up an HK 416 before another AR but the cost of HK's... (I know SIG & Walther aren't cheap either but the one's I have aren't polymer and I have something for blued steel). HK DOES make great products I'm just biased toward SIG and Walther more.
    Bro…

emerald

Ultimate Member
    Apr 25, 2015
    Nope, no Glocks here either. I already have enough Tupperware in the cabinet.

I don't have any HKs either, but could see getting one.

Pale Ryder

Ultimate Member
    Jan 12, 2009
    Millersville
    Nothing against them, but nothing in their catalog does anything for me. Aesthetically I find Walther and them both ugly. Sig and CZ look better.

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    I said nothing about whether he was right or wrong. Only that watching him annoyed me. Apparently, what I have to say about some things annoys you. That's OK; it's your prerogative. Hate me, in fact, if it gives you comfort.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom