• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Demoneyes86

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2011
    Baltimore
    the ksg looks awesome and the msrp listed on the sites not to bad $880 so ya can prolly get it a bit less msrp is a joke as apposed to actual costs usually less.

Midgettem1

Jarhead
    Jun 7, 2011
    NOVA
    The price will fall as KelTec gets back from the holiday vacation. The price was just as ridiculous for the RFB when it first came out. Actually, it's still a little high in these parts...

Jmce3

Jan 10, 2011
    Haha MSRP $800 street price $2000 hahaha oh man that is insane for a shotgun. But I'll wait till the price drops.....alot!!!

EngageSmith

Industry Partner
    May 31, 2011
    Kensington, MD
    Opportunists...

Supply and demand my friend.

Hopefully this thing will pan out. I'll hold out judgement on what I think of these until people get their hands on them and run some shells through the tubes. :thumbsup:

Definitely a cool concept, we'll see how the execution pans out.

BILGERATED

Feb 20, 2008
    Aberdeen
    Don't waste your money. Kel-tec hasn't released it yet because they still can't get it to work right. It has very bad issues with double feeds and failure to eject. Do yourself a favor and get a rem 1100 or mossberg 930. If you want something reliable with a high capacity, you could get a saiga-12 with a 20-round drum.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    I have a Saiga 12 with a 20rd drum, now that you mention it. The problem with the S12 is that, pimped out, it's one heavy SOB. It is an awe-inspiring combat shotgun, but is not exactly handy - especially with that 18" barrel. (I've been looking into getting it SBS'd and chopped, now that you bring it up.)

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Don't waste your money. Kel-tec hasn't released it yet because they still can't get it to work right. It has very bad issues with double feeds and failure to eject. Do yourself a favor and get a rem 1100 or mossberg 930. If you want something reliable with a high capacity, you could get a saiga-12 with a 20-round drum.

Heard they got that resolved, 250 or more of these are on the street and they even have them feeding mini bucks. Thats said, like you until I see a few reviews I am concerned.

For the rest............be patient, they will come down.

One will be under my bed soon enough.

kohburn

Resident MacGyver
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2008
    PAX NAS / CP MCAS
    as stated - they HAVE been released, if you read the thread you would see that they are on gunbroker. I want an OD green one once the price comes down.

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    saw it reviewed recently on one of the gun shows on cable tv (shooting usa or the like). at least during the review, it worked fine and the guy didn't note any problems.

certainly, if it works reliably, will be a very nice, compact, high capacity, tactical/HD option for a shotgun. doubt anyone will be shooting skeet or waterfowl with it though. bottom eject is nice for us lefties.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    I am vaguely recalling that the KSG actually comes pre-threaded, so you might be able to screw on some sort of choke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Scot2024

Latest threads

Top Bottom