• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hotrod Diesel

Here for the Beer...
    Mar 7, 2012
    Parkville
    I have been a lurker for well over 6 months and I finally decided to join. I have learned a lot so far from you guys. I have been a member on various automotive forums, so I am pretty use to the forum culture.

Anyway, Figured I would make my presence known. I am already aware of MSI and SAF and have been following the woollard case with you guys.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA

Attachments

• MSI welcome msg.jpg
      MSI welcome msg.jpg
      40.9 KB · Views: 104
    Welcome ... I'm a member of Baltimore County Game & Fish Protective Association located in Carney/Parkville, the place I do my serious shooting at. MSI, SAF and Associated Gun Clubs of Baltimore "LVP@associatedgunclubs.org" all do a fine job supporting Gun owners.

Hotrod Diesel

Here for the Beer...
    Mar 7, 2012
    Parkville
    Welcome ... I'm a member of Baltimore County Game & Fish Protective Association located in Carney/Parkville, the place I do my serious shooting at. MSI, SAF and Associated Gun Clubs of Baltimore "LVP@associatedgunclubs.org" all do a fine job supporting Gun owners.

Is their ever open days for range tours? My dad tried getting in 10-15 years ago, and got tired of going through the lotteries every year to try to join. We are both members of Jefferson Sportsman Association, which has great facilities, and goes out to 300 yards, just sucks its a 40 mile drive for me.

thanks guys

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome from Dundalk!
    Take a look at these [/FONT][FONT=&quot]helpful[/FONT][FONT=&quot] links – LOTS of [/FONT][FONT=&quot]amazing[/FONT][FONT=&quot] info![/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]FORUM RULES[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]HOW to APPLY for a MARYLAND Carry Permit[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Maryland Ranges[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]MDS Logo Gear[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

Patriot

Dec 31, 2011
    Harford co.
    Is their ever open days for range tours? My dad tried getting in 10-15 years ago, and got tired of going through the lotteries every year to try to join. We are both members of Jefferson Sportsman Association, which has great facilities, and goes out to 300 yards, just sucks its a 40 mile drive for me.

thanks guys

Welcome from perry hall. I am a member at Jefferson too. I agree it is a great place to shoot but with the long drive I have found myself doing much less rifle shooting and more pistol shooting now that I can take a 10 minute drive to freestate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom