• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RiveraJr

Mar 5, 2013
    Indian head
    It's pretty nice out there, and everyone I've encountered has been professional and follows the rules. There isn't a place to get snacks so if you do head out bring your own

TexasBob

Another day in Paradise
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    Space Coast
    MG pretty nice for $5 a day/Hour $20 a year, some people think it $5 buck all day. I been a half dozen time with my son or by myself.
    During the week it not bad, if you go on Sat or Sun you got to be early to get in line or come late in the after noon around 3 or later when most people are leaving.
    Most times it a standard Military operation hurry up and wait.
    If I'm by my self I will share a bench with someone they shot while I'm reloading or taking a break that way everyone get some range time. It alway more fun with other MDShooters around.

All in all good people.:thumbsup:

DieHard4192

Jan 16, 2013
    Charles County
    MG pretty nice for $5 a day/Hour $20 a year, some people think it $5 buck all day. I been a half dozen time with my son or by myself.
    During the week it not bad, if you go on Sat or Sun you got to be early to get in line or come late in the after noon around 3 or later when most people are leaving.
    Most times it a standard Military operation hurry up and wait.
    If I'm by my self I will share a bench with someone they shot while I'm reloading or taking a break that way everyone get some range time. It alway more fun with other MDShooters around.

All in all good people.:thumbsup:

It is $5 for all day. However if there are others waiting you are limited to 1 hour. So if there isn't a line you can sit there all day and shoot.

tomgreco

Ammo addict
    Sep 17, 2009
    Indian Head, MD
    It's pretty nice out there, and everyone I've encountered has been professional and follows the rules. There isn't a place to get snacks so if you do head out bring your own

There are a few knuckleheads that show up. The 'know it all" types are more irritating than anyone else- but they are usually safe.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    There are a few knuckleheads that show up. The 'know it all" types are more irritating than anyone else- but they are usually safe.

Unless they have a rape whistle and put 8 targets all over 1 stand and proceed to shoot the sh!t out of the stand/targets.

For the most part though, the majority are decent. Haven't gone as much as I used to since I've had other obligations lately.

TexasBob

Another day in Paradise
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    Space Coast
    It is $5 for all day. However if there are others waiting you are limited to 1 hour. So if there isn't a line you can sit there all day and shoot.

The trouble with telling people it's $5 all day (which it can be) they stop reading the range rules and miss the part that says unless there is a line of people. :deal:

If I'm in line I like to spend the time getting to know people in front of me and behind me.

For some reason it a hell of good time to talk about guns and telling them about MDShooters. Surprised at how many people haven't heard about it.

You got the smell of gun powder in the air the sun on your face then some damm fools cell phone start ringing and wakes me up.:lol2: Good times!

Last edited:

RiveraJr

Mar 5, 2013
    Indian head
    No need to bring your stands. 1 porta Jon for shooters. I'd suggest you bring something to drink and enough ammo to have fun! It is on a dirt road just an FYI and

Oriolesfan93p

Jan 5, 2013
    Richardson, TX
    Planning a celebratory shoot, celebration for when I get my new pistol that is.

Don't know when it will be as obviously I have to get my "not disapproved" first. Was gonna take a day off so I could go on a weekday. I am on day 38 so it shouldn't be too much longer.

I will pop on here when the date is clearer and anyone who wants to come by is welcome to join in. :D

Chris0nllyn

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 6, 2012
    Calvert County
    Planning a celebratory shoot, celebration for when I get my new pistol that is.

Don't know when it will be as obviously I have to get my "not disapproved" first. Was gonna take a day off so I could go on a weekday. I am on day 38 so it shouldn't be too much longer.

I will pop on here when the date is clearer and anyone who wants to come by is welcome to join in. :D

See you in a month....:lol2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom