• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wojo

What's that Smell
    May 8, 2012
    Wrong side of the Potomac
    Don't worry there are others that will fight for your rights... Even if you got up into Naptown and left at noon it would be better than nothing.

But, have fun shooting, I'm sure it will be as productive.

RiveraJr

Mar 5, 2013
    Indian head
    Lol, I've done plenty for my country already. Like I said I'd like to make it but have a sick wife and 3 yr old daughter. If I had both my cars here I'd do it but my other stayed back in Ca

RiveraJr

Mar 5, 2013
    Indian head
    went out today at around 10 am... a few lanes where open when I showed up . wish the wife wasn't sick, was real nice out today and woulda been sweet to finally get her some trigger time

DaveP

Jan 27, 2013
    St. Marys county
    Got there about 35 minutes before they opened today, and we got the last two benches.
    Folks quickly backed up, but turn over wasn't too bad, and we left after an hour, since folks were waiting.

And at least the breeze was blowing downrange when we started with BP revolvers!

rickyp

Ultimate Member
    Sep 13, 2009
    Dave, I think I was a few tables down from you. I went down to test out my builds on my glok 23 and check the sights on my ar15

Sleeping Troll

Jul 12, 2012
    MG is almost never packed throughout the week. Last few times I have been it has only been 2 or 3 cars and we can pretty much hang out for a few hours without people needing to move for others. If you happen to go on the weekend it is pretty full. Live 2 minutes from the range so if it is packed I just go back later.

RiveraJr

Mar 5, 2013
    Indian head
    MG is almost never packed throughout the week. Last few times I have been it has only been 2 or 3 cars and we can pretty much hang out for a few hours without people needing to move for others. If you happen to go on the weekend it is pretty full. Live 2 minutes from the range so if it is packed I just go back later.

Lucky! I'm about 10-15 min away so if its packed I lost 30 min of potential fishin time!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom