• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Schwabe

Ultimate Member
    Nov 20, 2010
    Sho'a
    My suggestion would be the M&P .22L that was released at the SHOT show this year. It will be a while for it to get to market and then onto the handgun roster. Probably be less than $400 and no one would have one in their collection yet.

-Russ

I like that idea +1.

Aside of that just so it is mentioned, we could also just engrave a standard part for a standard gun such as the slide cover for Glocks which fits on all and every Glock.

molan%20labe%20big.JPG

Bart_man

Clinging to gun&religion
    Jan 8, 2011
    Hazzard County
    I'd be interested in a .45 esp a 1911, or in any .22 that would be a good host for a can.
    this would have to be way advanced notice for me tho as I have already spent the tax return. I'll be in a buying mood again in July or so

Luke 12:49

A Good Ole Boy
    Feb 18, 2009
    Culvert County
    I'd be down for a 1911 styled gun...I don't mind who it's made buy if were doing it as a group buy and it's being engraved or whatever. I'd rather it be by something other than Glock but if the consensus shows Glock tone the favorite then I'll just shoot it less :D! But I'm in for anything!

Luke 12:49

A Good Ole Boy
    Feb 18, 2009
    Culvert County
    VRC Racing said:
    My suggestion would be the M&P .22L that was released at the SHOT show this year. It will be a while for it to get to market and then onto the handgun roster. Probably be less than $400 and no one would have one in their collection yet.

-Russ

That's actually not a half bad idea!

Numidian

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 25, 2007
    Shrewsbury, PA
    Why not just find someone with a laser engraver and send them slides? There was a guy on another site I frequent in Guam who had access to a laser engraver and he engraved slides and magazines for a whole bunch of guys.

And if you all want matching guns, do a group buy and then send out the slides.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom