• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Here is one of the reasons we are going to confront the stroller mom anti-gunners:

They invited Republican US Senate candidate Kathy Szeliga over for a chat, then trashed her in an ad. They say they are non-partisan. Does the ad (post 11 below) seem non-partisan to you? Here is the thread on it:

https://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=200039

They're trolling for Bloomberg $$$$. If they make enough noise they'll be noticed and "folded into his Everytown holding set. So let's make some noise back!

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Meet Up Details

R&R is on an obscene profit gig in Free America so here are the meet up details for our little encounter with the MPGV sock puppets.

Meet up with your fellow Patriots for some lunch between 12:00 - 12:15 pm at the Potbelly Sandwich Shop at 7048 Arundel Mills Blvd Hanover, MD. If you've never been to a Potbelly they have awesome sandwiches, and they happen to be a client of mine, so let's support those who are helping to put Stove Jr through college. I recommend the Wreck.

After we have broken bread we will roll out at 1 pm to the Anne Arundel Community Library which is about 2 miles south on Rt 713. The library will be on your left as you hit the shopping center before Rt 175.

We will park in the main shopping center and walk around the corner to the Library.

So far we have the following members who have said that they are in to be a thorn in the flesh to the gun grabbers from the MPGV:

Rack&Roll
    Stoveman
    Silent Partner
    HodgePodge
    W2D and W2DII
    VG10
    GTOGunner?

And possibly Deep Lurker.

The forecast is for 45 and partly sunny, great weather to get under cousin Vinny's skin. The Ravens don't play until Monday night and the rest of the 1pm games suck so come on out and support the most important amendment to the constitution.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    The director of household scheduling has changed our scheduled plans for the weekend. I will not make this one. Have fun and give them hell (Facts).

Got the schedule changed, see you guys at Potbelly

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    I did the Dundalk show for MSI yesterday afternoon and for some reason Mrs. Gryphon wants a Christmas tree up NOW! So I have to pass.

Jimboy

Jimboy
    Patriot Picket
    Jul 8, 2015
    From frying pan to Fire
    Hey guys I'm gonna try to get up there for this one. Been outta state (and living in a free state for awhile) so apologies for not hooking up for at the HPRB's.
    Potbelly here I come.
    Sure glad this mtg info got bumped or I'd have missed it!

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Hey guys I'm gonna try to get up there for this one. Been outta state (and living in a free state for awhile) so apologies for not hooking up for at the HPRB's.
    Potbelly here I come.
    Sure glad this mtg info got bumped or I'd have missed it!

Welcome back Jimboy, see you there. Glad dblas set the missus straight as well.....;)

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Sustenance Base Alpha established.

f7dd93950c2919ce5430578475992da1.jpg

Mr H

Banana'd
    I know I'd be interested in knowing why they aren't named "Marylanders to prevent CRIMINAL Violence", then address the real issues facing the defenseless citizens of our state. The inability of honest, hardworking families to conduct their lawful business anywhere in society, chief among them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Noha

Latest threads

Top Bottom