• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ROBAR35

Living the farm life
    May 20, 2010
    Howard Co.
    Update FYI

Maryland witnessed the election of some great Congressional leaders who prioritize gun violence prevention. Thank you for giving them your support!

Sadly, our nation now has a President-Elect who is beholden to the gun lobby. Never before have things looked so bleak for our cause at the federal level and never before has government at the state and local level been more important. As a Maryland resident, you have the benefit of being represented by some of the most progressive politicians in the country, and now they must lead the nation on gun violence prevention.

Jen and I are writing you now because we refuse to let hatred, violence and fear win. We know you stand with us... now, let's renew our commitment and get to work!

Join us for a membership meeting to plan for 2017:

WHEN: Sunday, December 11th at 2pm

WHERE: Severn Anne Arundel Public Library (2624 Annapolis Road, Severn, MD 21144)

RSVP: Here

This membership meeting is particularly significant as we will be discussing our legislative priorities for the 2017 Maryland Legislative Session. President-Elect Trump does not support our agenda; will you?

If you are unable to attend the meeting please consider a donation to keep Maryland a leader in gun violence prevention.

Thanks,

Liz

Support our work to reduce gun violence in Maryland: Make A Donation
    Marylanders to Prevent Gun Violence | 2600 St. Paul Street | Baltimore, MD 21218 |
    You are receiving this message because you subscribed to our mailing list: Unsubscribe

facebook twitter
    empowered by Salsa

Boxcab

MSI EM
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 22, 2007
    AA County
    Update FYI

WHERE: Severn Anne Arundel Public Library (2624 Annapolis Road, Severn, MD 21144)

This is the same shopping center that On Target is in... go shoot some paper before going to the meeting (with a smile and smelling of Cordite).

good guy 176

R.I.P.
    Dec 9, 2009
    Laurel, MD
    Maybe we should schedule the meet up in downtown Baltimore so OP could get a real taste of violence in MD. He and Jen have been under the rock too long. Those leaders he refers to allowed MD to become a sanctuary state that looks like UN HQ South and that's the real problem. As a result, I am less safe on the streets of Laurel than I ever was in Saigon or Nha Trang!

Lew--Ranger63

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Calling Rack & Roll

Besides infiltrating the meeting, the Patriot Pickets need to be outside and in force.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Besides infiltrating the meeting, the Patriot Pickets need to be outside and in force.

Yup, I'm there. For those that can attend, let's all meet up for lunch at noon, hit the bricks with signs at 1:30 and crash the meeting at 2.

They cannot block us from the meeting because library policy says the meeting rooms there are deemed open to the public.

Boxcab

MSI EM
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 22, 2007
    AA County
    Due to the fore-mentioned B-Day, I have prior commitments, so I am only an idea man at this point.

Maybe On Target can be talked into having a Sidewalk Sale or Customer Appreciation day Dec 11th? {Or a Bikebreath's Birthday Celebration!}

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    And...on my birthday!

I think you should have your birthday party at the Severn Anne Arundel Public Library. :D

Yup, I'm there. For those that can attend, let's all meet up for lunch at noon, hit the bricks with signs at 1:30 and crash the meeting at 2.

They cannot block us from the meeting because library policy says the meeting rooms there are deemed open to the public.

An even better idea. I'm not sure I can make it - this is my "busy season."

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    I find it ironic that the meeting is in the same shopping center where hundreds of people every week safely exercise their 2nd amendment rights just a few hundred feet away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013

I know in my county you can rent a room at library, and discretion on who is admitted during that rental is 100% up to the renter.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    From the Anne Arundel County Library - Severn Community branch website:

Fees
    Non-profit and not-for-profit groups may use the Meeting Room free of charge, however, they may be required to show verification of non-profit status. All meetings must be open to the public.

AACPL, library affiliated groups, local, state and federal government offices/departments and their elected officials and the Anne Arundel County Literacy Council tutors are not required to pay a fee in order to use AACPL Meeting Rooms. These meetings may be closed to the public.

For-profit groups must pay a fee by cash, check or credit card at the branch at the time of the booking. Refunds will be made only if the group cancels its meeting at least 48 hours in advance or if the Library is not open due to weather or building emergencies. Payment by cash or check will be reimbursed by check and will be mailed to the person/address on the application. Payment by credit card will only be reimbursed to the same credit card upon presentation of the original receipt. These meetings may be closed to the public.

FEES

TIME

Type of Room

Less than five hours

Five or more hours

Meeting Room

$50

$75

Small conference room or partitioned Meeting Room

$25

$35

And since MPGV received a tax exempt status from the IRS in 2013 they can't keep us out.

http://nonprofits.findthecompany.com/l/2109519/Marylanders-to-Prevent-Gun-Violence-Inc

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom