• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JMintzer

Hoarding Douche Waffle
    Mar 17, 2009
    SW MoCo/Free FL (when I can)
    As long as I have a face, those IDF girls have a place to sit. Except on the Sabbath.
    It's fine on Shabbat... It's not work! It's a "Mitzvah"!

A man asked his Rabbi if it was okay to have sex on the Sabbath, "Was it work?"

The Rabbi pondered the question for a minute, the said "It's definitely okay, it's not work. If it was work, my wife would have the maid do it..."

JMintzer

Hoarding Douche Waffle
    Mar 17, 2009
    Welcome to the forum.
    I was just wondering how you feel about catholics? lol

Could you explain your thread title please? It sounds rather insulting to the forum at large as if we harbor those ideas here.

Also pretty much no one here cares what religion you are or what religion I am. We do care about guns and shooting to the point that we get to know one another and eventually form friendships. Those friendships span race, nationality, religious beliefs and political party although you better bring a strong argument for supporting the political party that is trying to take your guns away.

Sincerely welcome to the forum but go easy on smashing catholics or mormons or any other religion you choose to be responsible for your woes.
    It was just to put things in a historical context.

The Roman Catholic Church was brutal to the Jews... Ever hear of "The Inquisition"?
    Ever hear of "Conversos"? They were Jews who were forced to convert to Christianity or face death... They still practiced their religion in secret, for centuries. Some even forgetting they were once Jews.

There are a group of people in Mexico, who light candles, with the women covering their eyes, every Friday night. They have no idea why they do it, other that "We've always done it"...
    They are descendants of those "Conversos"...

I'm sure it wasn't a knock against Catholics today...

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    I don't really know what is serious or what isn't...but every time this thread pops up, I can't help but think of this:

JMintzer

Hoarding Douche Waffle
    Mar 17, 2009
    not really pointed at the OP, but why do folks need to let others know they're jewish? i don't see folks running around saying they're catholic or methodist. the only religion i really see self-identify is jewish folks.

that said i really could care less what one's religion is. bottom line is you're born into that religion and i see very few that change into another religion.

and who GAF what kanye west or any other "entertainer" thinks or does, or who they like or hate or what political party they are. don't see why folks are so wrapped up in that.

oh well, that's it for now...

Plenty of posts here that lead with "As a Christian..."

Doesn't bother me one bit, but those posts most certainly do exist...

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    It's fine on Shabbat... It's not work! It's a "Mitzvah"!

A man asked his Rabbi if it was okay to have sex on the Sabbath, "Was it work?"

The Rabbi pondered the question for a minute, the said "It's definitely okay, it's not work. If it was work, my wife would have the maid do it..."

Zilpah smiles shyly.

Bilhah gloats.

FHJ69

Mar 13, 2011
    Upper PDRMC
    Howdy Neighbor! Excellent post. Not a Jew here but wife and kids are. Passed your post on to the Mrs. and she appreciates your point of view and wishes there were more like you. As her grandmother used to say.... "Amikor egy zsidó hülye, akkor nagyon hülye" (liberal). Then there are the conservatives.

lazybones

BANNED!!!
    Mar 25, 2022
    My dad told me a pretty hilarious joke once

“If there was a dollar on the ground on the moon, the world’s Jewish folks would stand on each other’s shoulders to reach up and grab it”
    Hilarious in what stereotyping way?

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    Hilarious in what stereotyping way?
    As a 100% Jew I’d rather someone have the right to be antisemitic, etc than not have the right. Also realistically his dad is in his 80s+, growing up in a time when it was more common, I’m not breaking balls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom