• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jc1240

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 18, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    I missed this thread entirely, since I seldom visit this section.
    The "New Posts" button will open a whole new world for you.

Gal Gadot is the hottest women alive. That't it. I have no other comment.
    I might have to agree.
    On a semi-related note, I saw Inside Edition last night and realized Deborah Norville is one of those gals, like Jennifer Garner (one of my faves) , who just doesn't age. Hoping Ms Galdot has the same genetic benefits.

Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore
    MontyPythonsTheMeaningOfLife-2OIjmE96-subtitled.jpg

Feb 28, 2013
    So the jews don't have secret bases on the moon?
    My dad told me a pretty hilarious joke once

“If there was a dollar on the ground on the moon, the world’s Jewish folks would stand on each other’s shoulders to reach up and grab it”

That said, I personally dont care what day a man goes to church on. I dont get the Jew hate. They aint did nuthin to nobody. It sure as hell werent the Saturday people that flew 2 jets into the World Trade Center screamin Allah Akbar all the way

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    My dad told me a pretty hilarious joke once

“If there was a dollar on the ground on the moon, the world’s Jewish folks would stand on each other’s shoulders to reach up and grab it”

That said, I personally dont care what day a man goes to church on. I dont get the Jew hate. They aint did nuthin to nobody. It sure as hell werent the Saturday people that flew 2 jets into the World Trade Center screamin Allah Akbar all the way

An Armenian rug dealer of my acquaintance once told me that you'd have to boil down seven Jews to make a single Armenian. (I'm pretty sure he didn't mean it literally). He spoke with pride.

wpage

Ultimate Member
    Oct 17, 2022
    Southern Delaware
    Well there are over 66 replies here and only a few total from the person who started this thread.

Agree there is no evidence of any antisemitic emotions on this site. All are welcome here regardless. We don't for the most part know much about each other as far as race, religious affiliation, or gender. We are of a common thread of the freedom, liberty and right to keep and bear arms for all Americans. That is our common bond.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    All Jews should be banned from MDS.

They control the banks, they control Hollywood, they control the weather, they all have horns ...

MDS would be SO much better without all these ghastly Jews.

Did I mention the horns?
    The damned horns!!!

I’m 1%, but more Scottish than I thought I would be. Though Bio is a Barr. A Scottish name (he wants to be more Irish)

This is my AncestryDNA breakdown:
    939D7761-3F36-4B0D-B5D2-FBA65493F421.jpeg

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    I heard Gilbert Godfried on the satellite radio the other day. One of his jokes was: " I remember when I went into business for myself, I could finally tell people that I work for a No Good Jew Bastard!"

TI-tick

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    All Jews should be banned from MDS.

They control the banks, they control Hollywood, they control the weather, they all have horns ...

MDS would be SO much better without all these ghastly Jews.

Did I mention the horns?
    IDK about banning all Jews. I'm not down for bans at all.

One of my worst bosses was a Jew, one of my best bosses was a Jew.
    Work the percentage on that.

Rather than ban's I propose a time out for starters.
    A purgetory where you can see but not respond while MDS insults your ass would be better than a ban

That said there is Hollywood and that gives rise to the moon landing hoax that follows with the JFK shooting conspiracies that gives rise to Cuba that gives rise to tasty mariscos, booze, and cigars that gives rise to projectiles that gives rise to hot crazy redhead females that gives rise to prophylactic failure and negligent discharges that ties in with the NFA/AWB's and all of that that ties into MDS!

I need to get an auditor to help me keep track of things

Peace!

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    IDK about banning all Jews. I'm not down for bans at all.

One of my worst bosses was a Jew, one of my best bosses was a Jew.
    Work the percentage on that.

Rather than ban's I propose a time out for starters.
    A purgetory where you can see but not respond while MDS insults your ass would be better than a ban

That said there is Hollywood and that gives rise to the moon landing hoax that follows with the JFK shooting conspiracies that gives rise to Cuba that gives rise to tasty mariscos, booze, and cigars that gives rise to projectiles that gives rise to hot crazy redhead females that gives rise to prophylactic failure and negligent discharges that ties in with the NFA/AWB's and all of that that ties into MDS!

I need to get an auditor to help me keep track of things

Peace!
    Senses of humor are on sale this week at Target

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom