• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    I don't know about the horns, but I always thought the weather control was pretty cool. Could come in handy.

I've heard that Finns can control the weather. That's an old superstition common among sailors, anyway.

More recently, I've heard something about Jewish Space Lasers. Those sound pretty cool.

gizzard

Oct 30, 2012
    hagerstown
    Welcome. My family emigrated from Holland in the 1670's, tired of being chased across Europe.
    They finally settled in rural Virginia, now WV, in a community of other Jews who fled Europe.
    We were not to know, or to discuss it, to this day it is only discussed when death may be impending. I figured it out when I was 13,carted home a huge haul of Nazi memorabilia from a yard sale, got back handed a few times, learned to shut-up.
    I am a Christian of Jewish descent.
    Those that stayed in Europe did not fare so well under the Nazi regime, killed all over Europe and in Russia.

GutPile

Ultimate Member
    Jul 4, 2016
    Have never seen any of that stuff here. The chans? Yeah. And some of the spinoffs from there are pretty bad. My mom is jewish so in their eyes that makes me qualify for being stuffed into an oven but I enjoy fighting w them though it's probably not nice since most of the WN idiots are full blown mentally ill life losers Kind of punching down. My favorite is messing w this idiot: http://homepage.eircom.net/~seanjmurphy/chiefs/akins.html https://www.thefreelibrary.com/THE+ALABAM-POT;+This+American+tried+to+plant+fake+gravestone+in...-a073210615 a self proclaimed white nationalist "druid" midget. He infests spin off boards from the old f-dcompany.com sites. He showed up after a member of FC hacked stormfront and raided the board and has never left now 20 years later.

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    I just read this whole thread and I don’t know the OP or if he had any other motives to post here other than to help those understand the Jewish culture/people. There is nothing wrong with motive. It’s a good goal to enlighten others.

I have some 30 year friendships with several jews. They have been very positive influences in my life. I lived in Brooklyn NY for a while and came to appreciate many cultural ideas and traditions. So yea, jews are some pretty regular ordinary people in my experience, not unlike many other Americans I’ve become acquainted with.

I find most of the MDS folks I’ve had the pleasure of conversing with are pretty good people. I have seen very very few racist comments here in my 6 short years. When they do occasionally pop up, they are called out. That’a a testament to the general character of this community and something we should all be prod of.

I would like to address one part of the OP’s post. As someone who was born catholic and raised to believe in christ, I turned away many years ago. However, I’ve grown closer faith as I’ve aged. I’ve grown to be more humble and loving too. I have no fear or hate towards any race including jews. All I ask in return from those of other faiths is to respect me and my beliefs in kind and hold me accountable for my own actions, and not those of my ancestors.

Carry on my friends…..

Oh, sorry about that $hitstorm blowing inti a dumpster fire, I started yesterday about the moon landing thing, I was just being satirical. I know better now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    Come out swinging, eh?

after reading your very first post, I SAY P’SHAW!!

I actually appreciated the depth and character of the post. The title, not so much.

I personally don’t care if you’re a Jew or anything else that might separate, segment or segregate you from others. I’m not too enthusiastic about arseholes. Turns out they come in many flavors (yeah, flavors…figure of speec. WARNING—don’t put your tongue on it y’all.)

Being genuinely proud of your religion, family, race or heritage has always been a good thing in my book. I can’t say that for today’s society.

I appreciate the insight but find myself still wondering about the relationship between title and text. I’m good though, no need to explain.

FTR, I’m a recovering Catholic often mistaken for a Jew. Not sure why. I’ve taken those suggestions as compliments since that appears how they’re offered.

We’ve about a dozen homes in our very small mountain community. Four are Jewish.

One of four is worth a shit… Turns out (the other three) their butt head like nature is simply because they’re miserable arses. Got nothing to do with being Jews.

I will say, the VRBO landlord “neighbor” is from Boca and he’s not a good example of any race or religion. Butt…he just may be a perfect sphincter. Paging DocT. Need a second opinion. Stat. Second thought, I’m good. I knows one when I sees one at this point in life.

Welcome. I’m yet unsure of what you seek. Hella first post Though.

I, for one, am anxious to see your subsequent conspiracy offerings. You’ve piqued my curiosity if not my interest.

Last edited:

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    I came here for Gal Gadot pictures and am severely disappointed in you all.

Here, make due with some IDF girl footage

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I came here for Gal Gadot pictures and am severely disappointed in you all.

Here, make due with some IDF girl footage

As long as I have a face, those IDF girls have a place to sit. Except on the Sabbath.

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    This is probably TMI, but I always thought the horns on the chicks were pretty hot.

ETA: Welcome ProfessorE.
    Naomi Schwartz

Screenshot_20221214-155151~2.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom