Introduction to Tactical Weapons Class (10 hours)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome from Dundalk!
    Take a look at these [/FONT][FONT=&quot]helpful[/FONT][FONT=&quot] links – LOTS of [/FONT][FONT=&quot]amazing[/FONT][FONT=&quot] info![/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]FORUM RULES[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]HOW to APPLY for a MARYLAND Carry Permit[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Maryland Ranges[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]MDS Logo Gear[/FONT][/FONT]

Drmsparks

Old School Rifleman
    Jun 26, 2007
    PG county
    Send a PM to Don (DD214) and find out how to be an industry partner. You'll see very nice things happen to the size of your customer base (especially after some of the recommendations you have received here from members who have taken your classes)

welcome aboard!

Jackson923

Hell Yeah!
    Jan 25, 2008
    Harford Co
    These guys are great! I took this back in November and nothing but praise for these guys. They were very down to earth and will to accomidate a variety of shooters. Here is their link if they don't mind me putting it out there.
    http://www.centermasscombattactics.com
    Well worth the money and I plan on attending more this Spring/Summer.

Welcome to the forum Mr. Mildot from Northern Harford County
    George

Last edited:

3rdRcn

RIP
    Industry Partner
    Sep 9, 2007
    Harford County
    Thanks for the welcome! Its about time i got on here....

Yes it is!! :D

I can speak from experience, these are not pansie ass classes. If you want to do real training and be worked hard then these are the guys to train with. They are real world current LEO, Contractor types and teach from real world experience.

These classes fill up quickly from those of us that train with them regularly, be forewarned, make sure you have at least a mild amount of physical fitness or these guys classes will get brutal very quickly. You will go home stressed physically and mentally and will know what it means to fall back on your training and not rise to the occasion.

If you go to the web site you can get a description of what will be covered in the class.

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Send a PM to Don (DD214) and find out how to be an industry partner. You'll see very nice things happen to the size of your customer base (especially after some of the recommendations you have received here from members who have taken your classes)

welcome aboard!

As of next month the I.P.s need to pay to advertise and have a sub forum. Those that dont will have their forums removed.

For what Don is charging its still a hell of a deal. Don put this off for too long IMO.

Chris

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 21, 2005
    Cecil Co, Maryland
    Already sent a deposit for the starter class of their series. I took a look at the videos, a departure from normally taught movements. I guess their classes are geared more for LEO instead of civilians but I can play cop for a day. Will report back on the class. Chris

pablo

Backpfeifengesicht
    Oct 13, 2009
    Baltimore City
    Already sent a deposit for the starter class of their series. I took a look at the videos, a departure from normally taught movements. I guess their classes are geared more for LEO instead of civilians but I can play cop for a day. Will report back on the class. Chris

How did you contact them? Emails go unanswered.

Blue Falcon

Oct 21, 2010
    Ceciltucky
    I've taken 4 Center Mass classes and all I can say is you get your moneys worth. I have been to other schools and they don't even touch these guys in the type of traing you receive.

gunconnection

Ultimate Member
    Jan 17, 2008
    CMCT is no joke! I have been training with these guys for years. I have taken all of their civilian available classes to date. Some of them more than once. The training is high speed and extremely challenging. The PT sucks, but it's worth it. These guys offer an exciting and creative curriculum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom