Introduction to Tactical Weapons Class (10 hours)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr. Mildot

Mar 9, 2012
    Harford Co. MD
    Wow....you guys are brutal on here! Anyone ever heard of a little thing we call "teamwork"? Its not a competition, as we are all supposed to be on here learning from each other, right? :)

Lets not forget that the poor folks depicted in the video just ran 1/4 mile and did 15 minutes of PT first....anyone can shoot when they're not out of breath. Its what you can do under stress that matters. Alot of guys are in this business are quick to judge, without having any real world experience.....just saying.....but hey, Im new on here, what do i know???

.....and for those who are asking the facility is in Street, in Harford County. (Private range)

Mason-Dixon Baseball

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    Fallston
    Wow....you guys are brutal on here! Anyone ever heard of a little thing we call "teamwork"? Its not a competition, as we are all supposed to be on here learning from each other, right? :)

Lets not forget that the poor folks depicted in the video just ran 1/4 mile and did 15 minutes of PT first....anyone can shoot when they're not out of breath. Its what you can do under stress that matters. Alot of guys are in this business are quick to judge, without having any real world experience.....just saying.....but hey, Im new on here, what do i know???

.....and for those who are asking the facility is in Street, in Harford County. (Private range)

If it takes me 15 minutes to run a quarter mile, would that count as my PT??:o

soup101

Mar 4, 2009
    Fantasy Island
    Lets not forget that the poor folks depicted in the video just ran 1/4 mile and did 15 minutes of PT first....anyone can shoot when they're not out of breath. Its what you can do under stress that matters.

Geez... What about the Indian run with the ballistic shield and "tactical sledgehammer" ( no idea what that tool is really called) :D That drill was certainly about teamwork and not being a 'Blue Falcon" :D

Mr. Mildot

Mar 9, 2012
    Harford Co. MD
    Sorry for not responding back guys, as im not on here every day. I was out of town at another school myself. The Intro to Tac Weapons school filled up quick. Pistol I and II coming up. Check website.

Kilroy

Ultimate Member
    Jul 27, 2011
    I would like to know what your experience level on the weapon systems that were shown on the video and I'm not talking about who you play on your game system.

Fanboy much? I didn't say anything bad about the training, just that they looked a little goofy. You have to admit, that weird urban sideways prone position that's the new hotness in tactical training does look pretty goofy.

Does active duty military give me any street cred around here?

mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    Fanboy much? I didn't say anything bad about the training, just that they looked a little goofy. You have to admit, that weird urban sideways prone position that's the new hotness in tactical training does look pretty goofy.

Does active duty military give me any street cred around here?

Nope, not mall ninja enough.
    But seriously though thank you for your service.

parbreak

Ultimate Member
    Feb 18, 2008
    These guys are great and the classes are no joke. I'm just wondering when the "real" PT starts!! Just kidding, I know I'm going to get my ass slammed in the next class now.

Bryan

Mr. Mildot

Mar 9, 2012
    Harford Co. MD
    We will go easy on you Bryan.....(just kidding) Wait until you see our new log (or should i say tree) that we will be using for PT.........You will be burning some tactical calories this year...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom