• ...and so much more!
  • Lex Armarum

Ultimate Member
    Oct 19, 2009
    New, well new to me, CZ-75B...

pix701717593.jpg

pix900394232.jpg

pix334969428.jpg

Born on date: 1996. Allegedly unfired and when I looked at it at the shop when it arrived, it looked unfired with only minor wear and tear from someone racking the slide. Its got the stupid ergo grips but I'll be replacing those with CZ factory black rubber grips. Cost me $445 on GB; shipping and transfer brings the total to $517.

Can't wait to pick her up next week -- in time for labor day weekend when I will be burning through cash... ahem... ammo trying her out

hodgepodge

Senior Member (Gold)
    Sep 3, 2009
    Arnold, MD
    New, well new to me, CZ-75B...

Born on date: 1996. Allegedly unfired and when I looked at it at the shop when it arrived, it looked unfired with only minor wear and tear from someone racking the slide. Its got the stupid ergo grips but I'll be replacing those with CZ factory black rubber grips. Cost me $445 on GB; shipping and transfer brings the total to $517.

Can't wait to pick her up next week -- in time for labor day weekend when I will be burning through cash... ahem... ammo trying her out

This gun is on my list. Looks great! Enjoy it!

powderhunter

May 29, 2011
    Germantown, MD
    I do have to admit the CZ-75B is the best shooting pistol I have in my possession (Eleven semi automatic), not necessarily the most comfortable one on my hand. But nevertheless, an awesome handgun and I think among the best pistol for the money out in the market today.

krashmania

Still dont know anything
    Feb 6, 2011
    churchville
    That is almost definitely my next semi auto pistol. I had the eaa witness, and the thing fit my hand perfectly, but would never work right, unfortunately. I think I just need to get the real deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom