• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    I'm all for anyone getting a permit, but that's a pretty bad standard to set by saying someone with a disability needs a gun to defend themselves over someone else with no disability. I guess the rest of us are relegated to our 2 fists of fury :rolleyes:

I agree, but I think they added in the "threatened" class plus disadvantaged.

Dec 31, 2012
    I agree, but I think they added in the "threatened" class plus disadvantaged.

That sounds like Maryland "special" terminology.

I wonder how far the medically handicapped angle can be carried. Lets see them turn down a paraplegic in a wheelchair.

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co

I wonder how far the medically handicapped angle can be carried. Lets see them turn down a paraplegic in a wheelchair.

He had to have a G&S to get a permit, I think they used the medical circumstances to legitimize their own failure to take a stand.

W2D

Ultimate Member
    Dec 2, 2015
    Escaped MD for FL
    Is the microphone on high gain right now?
    Edit: I posted this because at the time, W&W apparently were discussing the case among themselves in whispers.

Last edited:

Jaybeez

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Patriot Picket
    May 30, 2006
    Darlington MD
    Next scheduled for july 5th, disscussing mpving it to july 12th away from the holiday. Unanimous vote.

Jaybeez

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Patriot Picket
    May 30, 2006
    Darlington MD

I posted earlier the comments by the chair about some people being too handicapped to handle a fire arm.

CrueChief

Cocker Dad/RIP Bella
    Apr 3, 2009
    Napolis-ish
    I'm all for anyone getting a permit, but that's a pretty bad standard to set by saying someone with a disability needs a gun to defend themselves over someone else with no disability. I guess the rest of us are relegated to our 2 fists of fury :rolleyes:

But then they would claim a propensity for violence just for defending yourself.:sad20:

JPG

Ultimate Member
    Aug 5, 2012
    Calvert County

There was a guy recently that was using his disability to try to get a permit and was declined. I think it was earlier this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom