• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ClutchyMcClutcherson

Aug 29, 2016
    Odenton, MD
    I apologize...I grabbed stuff out of my safe at 5 am on the way to show and didn't check....primers were an afterthought...I will make it up to you by replacing it with 2 packs of bench rest primers at the next show you attend,or if you stop by my shop,or if you live within ten min of colesville/cleverly I will drop them off.

No problem. I'll call it even just off the advice on reloading primers.

ClutchyMcClutcherson

Aug 29, 2016
    Odenton, MD
    Let me clarify.... for anyone who took my original post serious, I was trying to be sarcastic, which sometimes doesn't come across in text. My dealing with Tomcat ammo was totally positive. He offered guidance and advice to me, a new reloader, which is obviously very valuable in the world of a complicated hobby like reloading. I've spoke with him since also and expressed to him that my intentions were to be sarcastic. I have no doubt that the issue was totally accidental. I mean really it's $1.50 in primers. Hopefully that clears this up, and I'll try to be more obvious in my future posts. Also thanks to Greg at A-1 firearms, Brian at South Carroll sporting goods, and the guys at Murray's ordnance armory. Again everyone was really cool about questions and helpful. Thanks for a good show.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Let me clarify.... for anyone who took my original post serious, I was trying to be sarcastic, which sometimes doesn't come across in text. My dealing with Tomcat ammo was totally positive. He offered guidance and advice to me, a new reloader, which is obviously very valuable in the world of a complicated hobby like reloading. I've spoke with him since also and expressed to him that my intentions were to be sarcastic. I have no doubt that the issue was totally accidental. I mean really it's $1.50 in primers. Hopefully that clears this up, and I'll try to be more obvious in my future posts. Also thanks to Greg at A-1 firearms, Brian at South Carroll sporting goods, and the guys at Murray's ordnance armory. Again everyone was really cool about questions and helpful. Thanks for a good show.

It's all good. My intention was to head off the hate train before it got started. I didn't take your post to be anything along those lines. For those who don't know or have never dealt with the TK "crew", know that they are great folks who are always eager to help and offer advice.:thumbsup:

dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas
    Had a good day working the MSI table with the usual suspects. Things were a little slow but we got the word out to those who stopped to chat.

Attachments

• hcg_091116.jpg
      hcg_091116.jpg
      71.5 KB · Views: 474

CypherPunk

Opinions Are My Own
    Apr 6, 2012
    Had a good day working the MSI table with the usual suspects. Things were a little slow but we got the word out to those who stopped to chat.

Awesome photo. Thank you all for volunteering and your continued hard work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    My notes from the show:

Ear Plugs by Debbie - Bought some custom ear protection from Debbie. This was probably the best money I spent!

I didn't know anything about this product before your post so I checked out her booth today. This was money well spent and Debbie was such a pleasure to speak to.

Thanks for the recommendation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Minuteman

BANNED!!!

Thanks gentlemen. Wish I could have been there.

Awesome photo. Thank you all for volunteering and your continued hard work.

Great event, and thank you all. Especially Howard, whom did the heavy lifting the first day for sure. Glad I was able to step in several times, even briefly to assist.

Last edited:

good guy 176

R.I.P.
    Dec 9, 2009
    Laurel, MD
    EMac's Tactical will be there, we are the largest Ammo dealer in the area, and will be coming with over 300,000 rounds of Ammo.
    Like us on Facebook = www.facebook.com/EMacsTactical - Once our page receives 500 likes, we will be giving away 500 rounds of Match Grade Top Shot Ammunition!

www.emacstacticalshop.com

Ammunition Available but not limited to:

22 Ammunition [Over 50,000 Rounds]!!!!
    7.62x25
    32auto
    9mm (Over 35,000 Rounds)
    38s&w
    38sp
    357mag
    357sig
    40s&w (Over 25,000 Rounds)
    44 Special
    44mag
    45acp (Over 25,000 Rounds)
    45lc
    223 (Over 40,000 Rounds)
    5.56 LAP
    300 BLACKOUT! (Over 5,000 Rounds)
    7.62x39
    308 (Over 20,000 Rounds)
    7.62x51
    30-30
    30-06
    7.62x54r
    50BMG

1, Blowout Medical Supplies
    2, AR500 Body Armor, all sizes in stock.
    3, Long Term Food Storage [Wise Foods]
    4, Magazines, all sizes (AR, Glock etc) [Maryland Legal Limits]
    5, Exotic 12g Shells (Armor Piercing, Dragons Breath, Armor Piercing
    Incendiary, Ball and Chain etc)
    6, Military Surplus
    7, NEW EXOTIC RIFLE and PISTOL AMMUNITION! Tracer Ammo, Incendiary Ammo, Incendiary Tracer Ammo, Armor Piercing Ammo.
    8, AR Parts Kits (dozens)
    9, AR Parts
    10, NEW! AR UPPERS
    11, NEW! BoreSnakes
    12, NEW! MAGLULA Magazine Loaders
    13, NEW! Cleaning Kits

I like these guys and have purchased thousands of rounds from them the past few years. Great prices and from my neck of the woods, western PA. Picked up some CCI Standard velocity and and 1K of .45 Auto.

Thought the show was great...small but some new vendors present and hopefully Silverado can line up more. I have urged a locally owned store front owner to join the vendors next time.

I had intended to tote a Garand over the shoulder, but I was under the weather with my pulmonary fibrosis and could not handle selling on Saturday. I am trimming inventory and have several Garands for sale...International Harvesters and Springfield Armory rifles.

Lew--Ranger63
    Korea, Vietnam (2), W. Germany

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    When were you there?

I was there mid day Sat, and each of the vendors had several bricks.

Sorry you missed it.

Agreed, there was a lot of reasonably priced .22 there. The Asian guy who normally sells .22 at butt rape prices was not there, a good sign. A brick of CCI standard velocity is one of the few things I purchased.

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    Who was the optics company in the back left? Can't remember their name, nice lady, nice guy intense. Looked at the red dot.

I cant remember the company but I remember that lady she was about 5-6 long blonde hair. Eastern european accent maybe. I never even stopped at the booth just did my usual CCW circuit around the outside vendors and zig zag through the middle.

Maybe somebody should suggest she wear a T-shirt with their company name website on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Who was the optics company in the back left? Can't remember their name, nice lady, nice guy intense. Looked at the red dot.

I ran into him at one of the Timonium show last year. I was interested in one of his scopes. I get on my phone and look up the scope manufacturer and find he was 15-20% more than I could get on line with free shipping. I showed him the ad, thinking that he would price match. He got mad and wouldn't talk to me, he just walked away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom