• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    My schedule turned to poop today so I'll be going tomorrow after church (aka range time at The Machine Gun Nest)

BigSteve57

Ultimate Member
    Feb 14, 2011
    Me and the Mrs. renewed NRA memberships; we each got our approx. 500th NRA hat and free admittance to the show.
    Went looking for a Henry lever action .22 but came up short as I wanted a very specific wide loop version called an Evil Roy. No one selling Henrys had seen one.
    Wandered around for a while looking for whatever...
    Bought a bag of nuts from the nut lady at the exit.
    Maybe the Chantilly show will have some nifty stuff.
    Good show HoCo!

zxcvbnm

Jun 14, 2008
    My notes from the show:

Ear Plugs by Debbie - Bought some custom ear protection from Debbie. This was probably the best money I spent!
    Bullseye Holster - Custom holster for 50 dollars for my new handgun. Great price and the guy (Jeremy?) was awesome to work with.
    TomKat Ammo - The first few times I dealt with this company were terrible. I had a chance to deal with who I assume is Kat and had a smooth transaction; it probably helped that I had money out ready to spend.
    LTTC training - talked to the two reps from this company about handgun lessons. They were great to talk to. I will be signing up soon!

Nobody else was willing to wheel and deal and that was kind of a let down. I didn't spend too much money and left with necessities, so maybe it was better that nobody wanted to make me some deals!

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    There was a nice Tikka T3 .308 that I repeatedly fondled but It didn't seem like a great deal and I just couldn't shell out another wad of cash like that today.

I did join MSI. Nice meeting you Howard. Signed up for HQL class grabbed a leather service rifle sling and ammo on the way out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    OH snap! Bullseye was there?! Nice! One of their guys told me they they weren't likely to do MD shows. I'll STFU :)

They made me two holsters at Chantilly and they're awesome.

Engine4

Curmudgeon
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2012
    My notes from the show:

Ear Plugs by Debbie - Bought some custom ear protection from Debbie. This was probably the best money I spent!

Yep, I've been wearing Debbie's earplugs for a few years now. They work great.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    My notes from the show:

Bullseye Holster - Custom holster for 50 dollars for my new handgun. Great price and the guy (Jeremy?) was awesome to work with.
    TomKat Ammo - The first few times I dealt with this company were terrible. I had a chance to deal with who I assume is Kat and had a smooth transaction; it probably helped that I had money out ready to spend.
    LTTC training - talked to the two reps from this company about handgun lessons. They were great to talk to. I will be signing up soon!

Nobody else was willing to wheel and deal and that was kind of a let down. I didn't spend too much money and left with necessities, so maybe it was better that nobody wanted to make me some deals!

Didn't know if she was still around. I tried looking up her website this morning because I was interested in another pair (as is a friend of mine) and it's not a valid website anymore.

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    Didn't know if she was still around. I tried looking up her website this morning because I was interested in another pair (as is a friend of mine) and it's not a valid website anymore.

i spoke to debbie, she said she took her webpage down.

ted76

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 20, 2013
    Frederick
    I thought I saw some. Maybe near the center of the center row...

It's E C Depot, he has parts for just about any post WW1 US military weapon, his prices are fair. I have bought from him in the past and picked up a few spare parts today. Over all a good show, picked up an upper and a few other parts from South Mountain. It wasn't hot inside as I was expecting, they must of fixed the AC. :thumbsup:

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    I was by around noon.

Got some CCI Quiet and some subsonic .308.

Almost picked up a Ruger 10/22 takedown. :)

But not the same without being able to stop by and harass Lou. :(

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Haha, well it was good almost meeting you and good to meet minuteman as well.

Good meeting you as well.

Thanks for reminding me of the word for horse straps/stuff = tack. (When talking about the BioThane gun belts.)

I enjoyed talking with so many cool folks, and promoting MSI and MDShooters. I went over and helped Howard spread the word about MSI a few times, but didn't stay long each time. Thanks to everyone that supported.

I thought it was cool that after the noon - Pledge of Allegiance, the event organizer said a few kind words about Lou; he was missed.

GunnerGunz

Sunken Treasure
    Mar 2, 2010
    Reisterstown
    Bad Show , Not enough jerky :lol2:

J/K great show got everything I wanted (Thanks again A1)

my booty

2162783bf34bcc1d82d15edbe213a14d_zps3fr8l2mh.jpg

How much was the Lee hand primer and shell holders? I mean were they lees than the sticker on them?

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    How much was the Lee hand primer and shell holders? I mean were they lees than the sticker on them?

Prices on them is correct. The dies are for the Mak , couldnt find them anywhere and they were 15 bucks cheaper than what I could find online.

RCH

Will work for ammo.
    Mar 18, 2007
    PG County
    Went today, nice little show. Picked up a couple of boxes of 9mm Gold Dot and fondled a OD Tavor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom