• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    Cool! I'll be there tomorrow. Been needing a few for some time now. Thanks!

No problem, They had many different sizes too.

BUT the elusive blue can is mine.. all mine..

Attachments

• blue can1.jpg
      blue can1.jpg
      44.9 KB · Views: 426
    • blue can2.jpg
      blue can2.jpg
      16.3 KB · Views: 427
    • Mak ammo.jpg
      Mak ammo.jpg
      53.3 KB · Views: 432

DollZ

Sep 11, 2015
    Wow went to our First Gun show and had a BlasT!

Got hubby all signed up for his HQL :) SWeeT!

I bought us a Ruger 10/22 Takedown for $324. (Hundred less than the last table) :)

22LR boxes of 300 for $24 and we are parked outside FreeState ready to shooT!

Thank YoU Everyone who were so Very Helpful to both of us - Yes I was the one with the PinK Hair :)

Finn

waiting for the zombies
    Feb 28, 2009
    Columbia
    Picked up a very nice adams arms 308 from fox ... nice guys. Show is small but it wasn't packed so it was rp nice not having to push your way through to see things

ted76

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 20, 2013
    Frederick
    Went about 1 pm, picked up some lightly used RCBS rifle dies at good prices .223 for $20 & .308 $15, a US miltary sling for $8 and 200 .357 JLN bullets for $20 and a 9mm Firestar M43 from SCSG, thanks' Brian.

Last edited:

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    It was good to see Lou there, & hear that he's probably going to be doing power weight lifting soon. But don't tell his doc!

Yeah, don't tell my heart doc. Been going to physical therapy for my back since beginning of August and I've already EASILY passed my lifetime weight lifting restriction by 100%. :D

I don't intend to do major power weight lifting but will continue to surpass my heart doc's restrictions and eventually get my back in shape once again and remain well toned.:D

Picked up a G17 LE trade from Lou. Seemed like a decent deal. The best part is the serial starts with FUK

Serial # FUKNPOSHIT That's so when you're shootin' it and can't hit the broad side of da barn and call the gun a "fukkin' piece of shit", you mean it.:D

Picked up a very nice adams arms 308 from fox ... nice guys. Show is small but it wasn't packed so it was rp nice not having to push your way through to see things

You must be the only guy on MDS who will buy from Fox after what they did.:mad54:

Yeah Finn, that's a good way to make yourself very UNpopular and very disassociated by the remaining members of this forum; you won't make any friends here by buying anything from Fox. If you don't know why, perhaps somebody will send you the link if you have over 50 posts.

Finn

waiting for the zombies
    Feb 28, 2009
    Columbia
    Well enlighten me... and Lou I have over 400 but I am sensing since I come on here infrequently I missed something

S&W19

Ultimate Member
    Mar 13, 2013
    Baltimore County
    Well enlighten me... and Lou I have over 400 but I am sensing since I come on here infrequently I missed something

Fox firearms unsuccessfully tried to sue Mdshooters in court after they tried to advertise on here against forum rules.
    Was thrown out. I won't buy from them.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Went about 1 pm, picked up some lightly used RCBS rifle dies at good prices .223 for $20 & .308 $15, a US miltary sling for $8, 200 .357 JLN bullets for $20 and a 9mm Firestar M43 from SCSG, thanks' Brian.

That must be one hellofa rifle sling!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom