• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TTMD

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2012
    Does anyone know of a vendor or vendors at the show that might have competition sights for Glocks? Specifically, I'm looking for a Sevigny fiber optic front (.245" tall) with plain black rear w/ .150" gap. I'm also interested in picking up an MGW rear sight tool for Glocks.

TTMD

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2012
    .22 for abut $65 a brick on avg. Other calibers readily available, but I didn't see any big bargains.

It was good to see Lou there, & hear that he's probably going to be doing power weight lifting soon. But don't tell his doc!

Mr H

Banana'd
    Went, made the rounds, talked to a few folks, handed out some MDS stickers to IPs I knew of.

Good to see Lou and Lee are mending well, and Mopar is sporting some amazing hair of his own.;)

I did see some sweet Mini-14s and Thirtys I could have given a good home, but then I might not have one. So, I got an adjustable foreend for my AR build, instead...

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    Went, made the rounds, talked to a few folks, handed out some MDS stickers to IPs I knew of.

Good to see Lou and Lee are mending well, and Mopar is sporting some amazing hair of his own.;)

I did see some sweet Mini-14s and Thirtys I could have given a good home, but then I might not have one. So, I got an adjustable foreend for my AR build, instead...

Was it me or did he look like the Mexican Version of Wolverine? :innocent0
    Sorry Mopar :D

Good to see all you guys today, it was like a Mdshooters gathering :thumbsup:

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    Seen a Sagnaw and a Rockola Carbine but while both were priced fairly, they were abov what i had in my pocket.

Seen a few good deals M48 on mausers. 200-250ish

Managed to buy 578 rounds of 9x18 German ammo for 80.00 with a included pretty blue .30cal ammo can:lol2:
    and M1 carbine stock for 20.00

engineerbrian

JMB fan club
    Sep 3, 2010
    Fredneck
    Seen a Sagnaw and a Rockola Carbine but while both were priced fairly, they were abov what i had in my pocket.

Seen a few good deals M48 on mausers. 200-250ish

Managed to buy 578 rounds of 9x18 German ammo for 80.00 with a included pretty blue .30cal ammo can:lol2:
    and M1 carbine stock for 20.00

Whats a Rockola going for these days? Been a while since i priced carbines

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    Whats a Rockola going for these days? Been a while since i priced carbines

Usually i see folks trying to get 1000+ But this one was 850.00, however the only part on this one that was rock-ola was the receiver. The barrel was inland. Someone had also mix mastered the parts, the rear sight wa type three the front band was a type 2 but you would see where it had marking on the barrel where the type 3/ bayo band was rubbing the barrel before it was changed or cut down. That said I might have still bought it if i had the cash just to fill the hole in the collection till another came along.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom