Have you ever been called out for carrying?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    1) Spend thousands on the latest micro macrame 9 and concealment underwear garter that doesn't print.

2) Walk around in 5.11 clothing with gun decals all over your water bottle, laptop, jeep, baby stroller, etc.

3. Regular sized gun , wearing regular clothes ?

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    Pt 3:

After the match another MDS member and I went to get some lunch but the Main Stage Grill in Woodstock has gone **** up so we went down to Rt 40 and hit the Mission BBQ.

We both make a bee line for the head to piss and wash our hands. As I'm washing up an older fella walks in as I'm walking out. I'm in line and expecting my bud to come out right behind me but it takes a little longer because the older fella asks my bud (who's washing his hands) if he's law enforcement?

No.

"Had Maryland changed their open carry law?"

No, why?

"I thought you couldn't open carry in Maryland."

Well you have to have a permit but you can do either.

Just another day in the life, all good in the neighborhood with the exception of the bagel shop owner's rig.
    Did it seem like the older fella was being a Karen about it, or genuinely interested? It would take a lot of balls...or lack of brains to Karen-out on an armed man, especially in the bathroom.

Also, I'm bummed to hear about Main Stage. I know we haven't been out that way enough, but I really liked that place. :(

Firedog1979

Be part of the solution!
    Mar 19, 2017
    Maryland
    I confess! I'm a newb at the whole W&C thing. But I've been trying to make it a regular part of my routine so that it eventually becomes second nature.

I'm curious if anyone has ever been called out for carrying? I discovered the hard way this weekend that one of my shirts is not as well suited to carrying as I thought. Apparently it gets hung up on the grip texture of the gun I carry, so it does not slide down over the weapon as easily as it should. That resulted in someone seeing what they shouldn't have while I was visiting my dad at his assisted living facility. Thankfully, it was handled in a very reasonable fashion, but someone did ask me to put my gun in my car while I was there. *sigh* I guess I've got some more work to do.
    Never called out openly. The one time was actually by a server who was a veteran. Summer time, t shirt and shorts, the t shirt grabbed enough to give the server enough to know. He find a double take, looked right at me….we locked eyes….and I knew that he knew. I just nodded my head and he nodded his. I said good eye….he smiled and we moved on.
    I’ve done the same to several others who really weren’t bad but were giving some kind of cue they were wearing. Just a hey how are you doing. Kind of heads up.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    *****I've gotten compliments at the urinal myself. I don't wear a watch though. :innocent0
    I had that happen once. The guy asked me why I had WENDY tattooed on my penis. He asked if that was my girlfriend. I said no,
    It says WELCOMETOJAMAICAHAVEANICEDAY

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom