• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Maryland's Gun Slogan

Maryland, we're not New York ... YET. :innocent0

Welcome and enjoy your new hobby, sport, defense, and 2A support !!!

jlp429

Dec 1, 2011
    Don't buy a handgun at bass pro. Their prices are high, and the customer service isn't the best. You will get a better price and have a more enjoyable experience at a good local shop. The industry partners section of this forum has a lot of good shops listed in it.

As for the stuff in your original post, it'll never happen. Most of it would be illegal for the police to do.

:goodpost:

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    No

I am sure I (as well as many others here) are on every watchlist imaginable. I am a member of the NRA, MSI. I post here, and lurk on "prepper" sites. I wear pro-gun t-shirts, and have an MSI and "don't tread on me" sticker on my car. I have a C&R FFL, designated collector, Some class 3 stuff, MD CCW, and every time I get pulled over, I have a gun on my person which I declare to the officer. I have NEVER had a problem.

Markp

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2008
    All,

I am planning to purchase my first hand gun but I got few questions. what kind of daily pain would it have from MD Police as it is recorded with them?

1) Do they come to my home every time I buy ammo to go to the shooting range and I need to give explanations with all the proofs?

Thanks
    suptier

You'll be investigated regularly by the Martin O'Malley Memorial Dept of Public Safety & Ben Cardin/Barbra Mikulski Pre-Crime Division of the State Police.

onatsky

Ultimate Member
    Feb 17, 2010
    Parkville MD
    Just make sure you bring a copy of your DL License, Green Card and 2 Proofs of Billing for 3 months when you go shopping.

newmuzzleloader

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 14, 2009
    joppa
    I would agree that you should speak with one of the industry partners who are listed here on the Home page.They would probably give you better advice and a better price than you would get at Bass Pro.

suptier

Feb 2, 2012
    I just know only on target and Bass pro. I think I should do some research in the industry partners. I finished the on line training course today and thought of going back to bass pro this week end. May be I should research for price before. Thanks all for your in put.

I would agree that you should speak with one of the industry partners who are listed here on the Home page.They would probably give you better advice and a better price than you would get at Bass Pro.

Dec 6, 2011
    I always get a chuckle when cops from european countries visit on business and marvel at the fact that we can buy rifles and shotguns in big box stores next to the car batteries. While we colonials complain a lot, we have it pretty good.

xcavater

Fed Up
    Oct 27, 2008
    MD
    Honestly I am just trying to get some information before I buy that's all.May I ask what caused you to think that way.

New guy with low post count puts up a broad question about negative experiences in a public section of the forum .

If I'm wrong I apologize.

Markp

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2008
    No

I am sure I (as well as many others here) are on every watchlist imaginable. I am a member of the NRA, MSI. I post here, and lurk on "prepper" sites. I wear pro-gun t-shirts, and have an MSI and "don't tread on me" sticker on my car. I have a C&R FFL, designated collector, Some class 3 stuff, MD CCW, and every time I get pulled over, I have a gun on my person which I declare to the officer. I have NEVER had a problem.

I'm on more watch lists than you! :lol2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Noha

Latest threads

Top Bottom