• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Jaq: Why am I not allowed to protect from a stalker on my own sidewalk, or even in front of my own door? What about when I am hiking by myself? ....

chastizing Delegates for the lack of defined G&S, as now being whether it is a full moon or not is as good an indicator of how permits are decided.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Jaq: I'm not trying to mean or harsh...when you do not support G&S you are oppressing women, daughters...step forward delegates and tell the State Police what G&S actually means.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Robert Bowman from Western MD: self defense is a civil right...if someone can lawfully own a firearm they should be able to carry and protect themselves...

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Bowman: in the military the person who is now trained a heavy machine gun should not have to go through training....why would you dishonor someone like this to fingerprint them and make them pay another $50 after they have already served this great state..

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    citizen: it's easier to get my out of state permits than a MD HQL...when you travel you are going out into the unknown....if MD offered reciprocity it opens up opportunity for folks to visit...MD needs the income from neighboring states...

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    (Blake) biggfoot44 up: "I live in a rural area....wife menaced and tailgated the other day while picking up our daughter....my wife has shooting training, but she is prevented from defending herself from someone who pulled in front of her and slammed on the brakes trying to cause an accident...

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    biggfoot44: wife called me in a panic...and even if I could have gotten in the car and come to her aid I cannot defend my wife and daughter without a permit.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Citizen Mike Smiegel up now: describing a MD EMS pilot and NRA member who moved out of the state because of MD laws that prevent him from arming himself. Losing too many up-standing citizens this way.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Smiegel: now railing against the provision of being in possession of ammo for a "regulated" firearm because regulated category does not exist.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    citizen: police have been elevated over citizens, but we have never surrendered our God given rights. If citizens can't carry, what authority do police have to carry?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom