• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Shannon Alford of the NRA back up at the witness table with Andi Moroney

Alford: HB464, by Del Rey, is a the best tool to allow an out-of-state resident to defend themselves in MD with home state permits which will help tourism.

Allford: HB842 is good because no veterans should have to have training to exercise a fundamental right.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Jocelyn: notes we often have a higher crime rate than the states where visitors are coming from. That permit holders in other states are not inferior with regard to being honorable citizens and should be treated on par with MD permit holders.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Jocelyn: all permit holders in all states "act responsibly"... Reciprocity should be encouraged. As for the HQL: seconding request that veterans training be recognized and exempted

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Dan Blasberg, dblas (MSI) up...noting that regularly PA and VA travelers made felons because they are inadvertantly carrying when stopped over the MD line.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    dblas: also all veterans, honorably discharged should qualify for training exemption because training is the same as for retired military.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Shannon Alford: "I do not feel safe in MD because there are people who do not like what I do and it is a really uncomfortable feeling when I come to MD to VA that I am obligated to watch my back only 45 minutes from where I live..."

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    John Jocelyn: "we cannot use deadly force in defense of money. To defend yourself is the only reason...In MD we look at it backward...we need to reexamine why carry permits are in place because "self defense" of family is the reason, not property protection."

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    dblas: " we agree...HB432 removing Good & Substantial as not being defined. MSP was here 2 years ago and they lied...MSP says they know it when they see it...."

Now describing Tim Montoya's battle to get a permit as an Independent contractor versus real estate employee.

dablas G&S "needs to go...where is it defined.?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom