• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TopShelf

@TopShelfJS
    Feb 26, 2012
    Dan Blasberg, MSI president, testifying about good and substantial reason for carry permit. Estimate 7 million revenue for MD if carrying is allowed. Recur revenue

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Back on...Del (not sure who) asking if people really avoid Ocean City because of lack of permit privilege. Jocelyn says YES, there are people making that decision because they do not feel safe.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    please stop using the phrase "common sense". that's from the anti's tool kit. we should try to use another term that actually means common sense without resorting to their inaccurate jargon.

my .02

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    Jocelyn: notes we often have a higher crime rate than the states where visitors are coming from. That permit holders in other states are not inferior with regard to being honorable citizens and should be treated on par with MD permit holders.

Jocelyn: all permit holders in all states "act responsibly"... Reciprocity should be encouraged. As for the HQL: seconding request that veterans training be recognized and exempted

this sounds like my testimony for SB100

Back on...Del (not sure who) asking if people really avoid Ocean City because of lack of permit privilege. Jocelyn says YES, there are people making that decision because they do not feel safe.

This too is this guy from the NSA?

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Don Pollock (MSI) with SEVEN permits who has travelled cross country 5 times. "I have not taken a single vacation in my home state since I retired. When i am on the road for months spending money, this is substantial. I would be happy to spend my vacation in MD if I had the right to carry."

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Citizen who ran Frontier Campground outside Ocean City urges approval because he has seen the effect on tourism where the campground had, ironically a Wild West Show, complete with cowboy handgun battles

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Joseph Lynch, a state police firearms instructor: "moving to an online format enhances the opportunity that the information given out is accurate, reliable and repeatable" because different firearm permit instructors can provide different interpretations of MD law

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Tom Hood: "remove G&S...in a lot of states, they don't rely on govt to protect them but if I can carry I can defend myself and family. Stories of MD turning into the Wild West are unfounded....these folks will go out of their way to avoid a bad situation and would only use a handgun if they could not find any other way out . These are daughters, mothers, husbands....they respect the law...criminals don't....

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Tom Prosciuto: referencing Paris, terrorists chasing police away...supports the permit bills removing G&S. "if the people in Paris who gave us Cell phone video had firearms instead" we would not have had the tragedies...

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Presciuto: we in MD have a lot of defense contractors, NSA etc, and we are targets. I have personally walked right past armed guards visiting a friend in a secured building...I don't want anyone I know to show up in a youtube video being executed.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    SNI: tearfully describing her own mother being shot in a crime..(hard to hear because she is so emotional) Why is MD the 4th highest murder rate but VA is the 28th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom