• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mdunphyjr

Ultimate Member
    Feb 25, 2010
    North point / Dundalk
    Milsurpdan, nice to meet you!

Picked up a nice SKS for a decent price, all matching and

really nice bluing. Also picked up some 22 ammo, which was over priced but at least I have it.... subsonic always seem to be sold out online by the time I get there.

Nice show, but much smaller then I envisioned.

MilsurpDan

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2012
    Frederick County
    Milsurpdan, nice to meet you!

Nice meeting you too.

Didn't pick up much, just 2 M1 Carbine magazines for pretty cheap, a Ruger made Mini 14 mag for a good deal and a couple other small things. Almost bought a German Reichsrevolver for a decent price although it had a few missing and incorrect parts, some kid bought it right after I put it down, don't really feel bad about it due to the condition though.

stu929

M1 Addict
    Jan 2, 2012
    Hagerstown
    Glock 17 mags? I need a few. Or if anyone has a place that is near or on the way to bloomsburg pa I have to drive there this evening.

Engine4

Curmudgeon
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2012
    I think there were as many mags there for sale as guns. I bought ammo for my Tok & CZ50, & some flares too.

Whitey

Collector and involved.
    Apr 5, 2014
    Central MD
    Show was good. A little smaller than normal. Any mag you could want, but no vz58 that I saw. Plenty of cast lead bullets and black powder stuff. Some ammo was at decent prices, and readily available. Found a really nice Enfield. :-)

ghost1981

Aug 1, 2012
    Frederick
    Just got back from the show. Didn't leave with anything other than for my BOB. Did see a larger selection of hex mosins and M1's. Wish it was payday. The front tables selection of supplies seemed to be new bee's that just came from ranger supply with a markup. Wished to see more cleaning tools and parts but did see more reloading supplies. Overall, still wasn't too bad. Plus the MD reg boom has died down and there is less people so you can talk to the vendors. May go back tomorrow for the hell of it to see if I missed anything.

Bayerische_Zhp

Feb 22, 2013
    Millersville
    Just got back from the show. Didn't leave with anything other than for my BOB. Did see a larger selection of hex mosins and M1's. Wish it was payday. The front tables selection of supplies seemed to be new bee's that just came from ranger supply with a markup. Wished to see more cleaning tools and parts but did see more reloading supplies. Overall, still wasn't too bad. Plus the MD reg boom has died down and there is less people so you can talk to the vendors. May go back tomorrow for the hell of it to see if I missed anything.

M1 garands or carbines? How were the prices on them? Might have to make the trip up there.

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    i must say i'm dissapointed in this show. smaller and limited selection plus prices were higher that previous shows. i would say if you can get it on line, stay home.
    i spent more at subway than at the show and that says alot.:sad20:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom