• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    So he's gonna be cuddling with YOU while there? Oh Lou..... That's so enlightened of you!

Naahhh..........When he goes someplace by himself he wants something to cuddle with, kinda' like a security blanket. If he's not driving, as a passenger in a vehicle he needs to have his teddy bear or he needs to sit in somebody's lap and cuddle or he gets carsick. Oh Gawd, you shoulda' seen him on the first LouHound Bus Line Annapolis bus trip back in February 2013, he didn't have a teddy bear and he was desperate to sit in somebody's lap and cuddle; Engine4 was happy to supply his needs.:lol2:

Arcamm

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Naahhh..........When he goes someplace by himself he wants something to cuddle with, kinda' like a security blanket. If he's not driving, as a passenger in a vehicle he needs to have his teddy bear or he needs to sit in somebody's lap and cuddle or he gets carsick. Oh Gawd, you shoulda' seen him on the first LouHound Bus Line Annapolis bus trip back in February 2013, he didn't have a teddy bear and he was desperate to sit in somebody's lap and cuddle; Engine4 was happy to supply his needs.:lol2:

Oh thanks Lou! I had forgotten about that trip.

.... a year and half of therapy down the drain!

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007

so which one of you is going to be wearing the teddybear suit?:lol2:

Attachments

• bear-costume.jpg
      bear-costume.jpg
      30.4 KB · Views: 425

aethyr

May 19, 2011
    Middle River, MD
    What does the reloading stuff look like at this show? Anything decent?

there are usually a 4-5 vendors with reloading supplies. The guy in the back on the left has always done right by me. There was another table in the middle that I grabbed some powder from last time, for a decent price.

Speed3

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    MD
    there are usually a 4-5 vendors with reloading supplies. The guy in the back on the left has always done right by me. There was another table in the middle that I grabbed some powder from last time, for a decent price.

Thanks...might head up then

Blue Fins

Aug 23, 2011
    I would like to go but Jamie would kill me if I went. It is her birthday this weekend....
    Maybe I could take her to the battlegrounds and possibly stop in. Hmmm, nah, she is way too smart for that...lol

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    I would like to go but Jamie would kill me if I went. It is her birthday this weekend....
    Maybe I could take her to the battlegrounds and possibly stop in. Hmmm, nah, she is way too smart for that...lol

I was hoping to see you there. Guess I'll see you at the shop next week.?

Whitey

Collector and involved.
    Apr 5, 2014
    Central MD
    so which one of you is going to be wearing the teddybear suit?:lol2:

It's been a couple days since I saw this, but I cannot get the image of Lou in the bear suit outta my head and his complete inability to smile unless forced. btw, glad you're gonna make the show! :)

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    I am going to try to get there this afternoon, but it may not be until Sunday.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Let us know how it is. I'm going tomorrow. There's lots of Labor Day sales online, too. Good deals in a lot of places.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom