• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Antifeik

May 26, 2013
    I was there yesterday afternoon putting down the deposit for one of them for the august batch and they had several in a box, i guess for the previous orders.They had the logo, they guy said that the new batch will not have the logo,bummer, i would've like to have the logos,promote and support the local business.:cool:

Last edited:

MonkeyPunch

Feb 23, 2013
    Montgomery County
    I was there yesterday afternoon putting down the deposit for one of them for the august batch and they had several in a box, i guess for the previous orders.They had the logo, they guy said that the new batch will not have the logo,bummer, i would've like to have the logos,promote and support the local business.:cool:

As far as I know, the first batch has the logos; the second and third batch do not. The August batch will all have the logos.

That is a bummer! I was going to head down there today. Wonder why they left it off.

Andy answered this question earlier in this thread or the "first batch" thread.

Draco20

Apr 20, 2013
    MoCo
    Really want to get in on the August batch, but am short on funds at the moment. Def want to get one or a few of these by Oct.1.

vector03

Frustrated Incorporated
    Jan 7, 2009
    Columbia
    Really want to get in on the August batch, but am short on funds at the moment. Def want to get one or a few of these by Oct.1.

Unless the policy has changed, you don't need the full amount. You place a down payment and pay the remainder once you fill out the paperwork.

Draco20

Apr 20, 2013
    MoCo
    Unless the policy has changed, you don't need the full amount. You place a down payment and pay the remainder once you fill out the paperwork.

You'd think $100 wouldn't be that much right, but between my recent splurge on guns and going to back to school, I haven't been able to talk myself into it yet. Probably will though.

vector03

Frustrated Incorporated
    Jan 7, 2009
    Columbia
    You'd think $100 wouldn't be that much right, but between my recent splurge on guns and going to back to school, I haven't been able to talk myself into it yet. Probably will though.

Yeah, this Oct 1st deadline has probably stretch a lot of wallets.

boardboy330

Resident Secret Squirrel
    Mar 18, 2008
    Lost my receipt....can't figure out when I bought so I can figure out when to pickup :(

Glad I paid in full when I bought though :thumbsup:

jasonk1229

Ultimate Member
    Jan 18, 2013
    MD
    I wanna turn some of my spoil back over engage for the full monty rifle. Or will that be illegal in the future too?

sraridge

Feb 26, 2012
    Do you need to decide if your building a rifle or pistol before filling out your paperwork? First time builder here.

MJD438

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2012
    Somewhere in MD
    Do you need to decide if your building a rifle or pistol before filling out your paperwork? First time builder here.
    Nope - first timer here as well. Just picked up my three today. Engage is a good group - Andy took the time to walk me through the paperwork and answered every question I have had (both during the initial paperwork and when I picked up today and asked about a couple of the pistols in the case).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom