• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    So as many of you guys know we have been making our own lowers for over a year. We had received 100 more just before all broke loose with ARs and we sold the rest of those on December 19th and 20th.

We had been in talks with a new machining contractor to come out with a more customized lower for some time, but this recent Senate Bill has forced our hand. Well, the wait is (almost) over! We're proud to introduce the Gen Deux Engage Armament Lower. These billet lowers will feature an even more flared magwell and an integral trigger guard.

Beginning this Friday (1/25) we will be taking pre-orders on our new Billet Gen Deux Lowers. We will be taking pre orders until April 1. All pre-orders must be done in store and we will require a $100 non-refundable deposit. The deposit is non refundable unless the law changes between now and delivery. However, delivery will will take place long before any proposed law changes will take effect. For those who pre-order, the cost will be $225 + Tax/Fees. This is a $75 discount over what we will offer in store once these lowers arrive ($300 + Tax/Fees). Our machining contractor has given us a lead time of 8-10 weeks.

I've attached a pre-production version of the lower below. Please note that there will be some minor adjustments between the pictured model and what the final version of the lower will be. As always, our lowers will feature the SAFE-SEMI-ENGAGE selector engraving, and we may be able to do custom logos. If you do not need a custom logo engraved, our lowers will be fairly sterile, as before.

Again, all pre-orders must be done in store beginning on Friday (1/25). Pre ordering will last until April 1.

UPDATES:

If you're out of state email me at andy@engagearmament.com. If you're local it has to be done in person. We're doing it this way so we can keep it straight. If you cant make it down, email me. but we are starting to take deposits Friday and will be doing so for 2 months.

We have sunk an INCREDIBLE amount of money into this. We have ordered 1000 of these. Our goal is to get every single mother f*cker we can armed with an AR before these bastards pass this ********.

Concerning the non refundable deposit, if a law is passed between now and delivery we WILL refund your deposit. However, if you say youve changed your mind or decided to get a Plum Crazy lower or whatever we will not refund your money.

If you have any other questions just let me know.

Attachments

• gendeux.JPG
      gendeux.JPG
      24.9 KB · Views: 7,128
    Last edited:

Silverlode

Ultimate Member
    Aug 16, 2010
    Frederick
    Damn. I can't get to the store anytime soon. Can I have someone else stop by for me and hand over the cash?

If you will accept CC via phone, I will pay the entire amount up front.

2AHokie

Dec 27, 2012
    District - 9A
    Follow-up questions now that my excitement has subsided some...

1) What is the fee total? Plus another $13.50 for taxes.
    2) How long does this pre-order process take? Is it going to be simply name, contact info, and payment or is there 4473-related stuff to do also?
    3) If you can say, how many are available? Do I need to be there at 6am standing in line or will the manufacturing run be based on the number of pre-orders that come in?

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Damn. I can't get to the store anytime soon. Can I have someone else stop by for me and hand over the cash?

If you will accept CC via phone, I will pay the entire amount up front.

His last sentence of the post was in store only. FWIW.

Sent from my phone from somewhere in the world.

2AHokie

Dec 27, 2012
    District - 9A
    Where do you get this from? I thought it was about $20 or $25 (don't remember exactly).

I wasn't sure what was applicable in this case ($50 transfer fee + other stuff, or no transfer fee) so I was looking for clarification.

I found that amount in post 2 or 3 of the dealer info thread.

I amended my question to avoid misleading anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom