• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    I bring the gang Krispy Kreme from Fallsgrove Shopping Ctr. on occasion. Happy to do it again.

They would still be gooey and warm...

uploadfromtaptalk1371313136237.jpg

Si vis pacem para bellum

follow me @DiscipleofJMB

Jstevens56

Ultimate Member
    Feb 9, 2012
    Somewhere in Merryland
    So question. Only the first so however many have the "e" logo on the lower correct? So if I'm in the first batch but I'm waiting to have my trust drawn up will you still hold me the "e" logo lowers or is it first come first serve? I really want the "e" logo lowers.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    The law:

Seems prettu clear to me.

PO before Oct 1
    Firearm in FFL possession before Oct 1.

The word only is missing. More to the point this appears to attempt to regulate interstate trade. An ffl is not prevented from holding inventory for interstate sale. Nor indeed sale to military or police..

This clarifies that existing inventory would not be banded. It does not say that only existing inventory will not be banned.

The courts will get this pos as well.

Feb 4, 2013
    Lower reservation for sale

Ladies and Gents,

I have to sell my reservation for this lower (unforseeable circumstances). I am part of batch 2, and per the phone call I placed to Engage today, they should be in within the next 10 days. I have paid in full ($250) and I am just looking to recoup my investment. Please PM me if you are interested and we can meet up at Engage and get the reservation switched out to your name. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
    Scott

Update: This is gone, thanks guys!

Last edited:

El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    I finally made my first trip down to Rockville to meet the fellas at Engage. I have to say the shop was very nice, the people I met were great, and it was well worth the long trip from Harford county. The lower looked outstanding, and I even managed to pick up another toy while I was there. It was nice to meet Andy and Benny (I apologize, I forgot the third gentlemans name).

Thanks engage, I have a feeling we will see each other again soon. You lived up to your stellar reputation. :)

Regards,

Ryan

CmeN0more

Nov 9, 2011
    Montgomery county, MD
    Came in today, done with paper works. Can't wait to take it home next, next week! Andy (boss) is the man! Now contemplating on getting 1 more from 3rd batch. ( maybe for SBR...depending on how MSP's take on this matter )

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom