Egotistical Instructor Making His Own W&C Qualifications???

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • safecracker

Unrepentant Sinner
    Feb 26, 2009
    If you peruse his FB page and can stomach his whiny butthurt memes and delusional “warrior” tough guy bulls**t, you’ll find gems like these. He “does not pass mediocre qualifications”. And the #51 reference has to do with the push for DC statehood. At one time, he posted an endorsement about “51 for 51”, meaning 51 Senators for the 51st state. Nobody in their right mind who claims to support the 2A - or cares about their freedom or this nation - can endorse this kind of leftist crap.
    C1B48844-E973-4F62-9225-D72E59A1803A.jpeg
    C05A877D-0805-498D-AE78-BBFB1A279CE2.jpeg
    F90B73E9-D092-4A18-9070-DCBF6BF20640.jpeg
    A1025E8F-3707-4345-85DF-A5E4CC03BE8D.jpeg

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Too bad his grammar teacher not only passed mediocre, but downright unintelligible.

safecracker

Unrepentant Sinner
    Feb 26, 2009
    Too bad his grammar teacher not only passed mediocre, but downright unintelligible.
    The guy’s been in the states for 40-50 years and supposedly graduated from the University of Maryland back in the ‘80s, yet he writes at a 2nd grade level. Must’ve been a product of Baltimore City schools….

linkstate

Ultimate Member
    Jan 26, 2013
    Howard County
    Even if he was legit the baddest mofo around, with advertising like that, how does he have any students… grammar aside, he’s trying too hard.

He might do well to open a joint training center with Rex Kwon Do.

In the words of the late great old chunk of coal, Norm Macdonald - “this guy sounds like a real jerk”.

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    I doubt this guy is teaching anyone that doesn't speak his native language (Chinese?) - his English is too poor for him to communicate with anyone else.

I'll tolerate this when I'm ordering lunch but no way would I take a class from him.

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nobody bother me....
    Nobody bother me either.

*****Jhoon Ree Tae Kwon Do for the win!!!! :lol:

My parents signed me up for their classes at the Adelphi Community center near Langley Park when I was just a little kid! I was a big fan of Kung Fu Action theater on WDCA Channel 20 and me and my friends would try and imitate some of the flying dragon kicks and other signature moves we saw on TV!

I wanted to be Black Dynamite for a while until my Black friends correctly pointed out I just didn't have what it took!!! I was pretty bummed for awhile but got over it...

kung8.jpg

RFBfromDE

W&C MD, UT, PA
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 21, 2022
    The Land of Pleasant Living
    I was a big fan of Kung Fu Action theater on WDCA Channel 20 and me and my friends would try and imitate some of the flying dragon kicks and other signature moves we saw on TV!
    Remember the one where the rival evil dojo beat up the good dojo master?

Then for the rest of the movie good guys chased the bad guys all over town taking them out one by by one? Sometime three or more at a time? Sometimes schoolgirls taking out the evil men?

You know, that one?

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    Fck this turd.
    I bet an MDS fundraiser would pay for you to take his class and report back...hell, I bet we could fill up a class with "spectators" If he only scores 9 ring or better, make a perfect circle around it in the eight ring so he fails you.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    I bet an MDS fundraiser would pay for you to take his class and report back...hell, I bet we could fill up a class with "spectators" If he only scores 9 ring or better, make a perfect circle around it in the eight ring so he fails you.
    Or just drill everything into a quarter size hole.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom