Egotistical Instructor Making His Own W&C Qualifications???

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • I was a happy member at Izaak Walton in Damascus for ages. A new person took over running the pistol ranges who was a total di@k.
    I'd lived out of state for a while, but still paid the full membership to be able to go when I was visiting.
    While he was in charge they changed the visitor policy to only two at a time, with a pass for each visitor.
    One day I brought three people, including my nephew from Virginia who had just returned from serving in Japan in the air force. We only had two guest on the firing line at a time, with the third out of the hut.
    Mister wonder-boss came along, and went down the firing line asking to see everyones membership card.
    He wasn't happy when he got to me. He kicked us out, and I got a notice that I had to take the range qualification course again to be able to shoot.
    I quit.

All you have to know about this guy is that he used "alphashooter" as his email address!

If you peruse his FB page and can stomach his whiny butthurt memes and delusional “warrior” tough guy bulls**t, you’ll find gems like these. He “does not pass mediocre qualifications”. And the #51 reference has to do with the push for DC statehood. At one time, he posted an endorsement about “51 for 51”, meaning 51 Senators for the 51st state. Nobody in their right mind who claims to support the 2A - or cares about their freedom or this nation - can endorse this kind of leftist crap.
    View attachment 419873 View attachment 419874 View attachment 419876 View attachment 419875
    Just posted above... yeah. This was him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom