Egotistical Instructor Making His Own W&C Qualifications???

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • safecracker

Unrepentant Sinner
    Feb 26, 2009
    So the word is that this guy is failing W&C students because they don’t meet HIS self-imposed qualifications. Apparently, he isn’t satisfied with MSP’s guidelines, so he has taken it upon himself to implement his own. He has created his own scoring and passing criteria; even though the students pass the state mandated curriculum and qualifications, that evidently isn’t good enough for him. Arrogant SOB thinks it’s up to HIM to determine who is qualified to carry in Maryland. Justifying the denial of a Constitutional right based on HIS perception of safety and professionalism. Instructors who follow MSP guidelines and score accordingly are “amateurs” who are “shameful” and “for profit” only. This screenshot is straight from his Facebook page. Kind of hard to decipher because English isn’t his primary language, but you get the gist. He’s actually verifying what I stated. Not going to drop his name, but he’s an instructor at a well-known conservation club in MoCo. Some of you probably know him.

Attachments

• 05920F55-EB19-4AE0-979F-B48198C56D02.jpeg
      05920F55-EB19-4AE0-979F-B48198C56D02.jpeg
      212.7 KB · Views: 394

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    There is no reason to not out him. What instructor is it? If you don't feel like outing him, there is no point to this thread.

308Scout

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 27, 2020
    Washington County
    I’m not dropping names because he’s the type of whiny ***** who will sue me - and this forum - because he certainly isn't man enough to stand up. (Ask me how I know)
    Sue based on what? An accurate description of his own statements publicly available on social media?

He’s not a 2A supporter.
    That's how I see it. A few weeks ago I was told by Hanover Armory I needed an HQL for a lower receiver purchase. NOPE..I don't suffer fools well and I walked out. It's bad enough that the state makes you jump through hoops to purchase a LEGAL product. This needs to be spread far and wide..We don't need our supposedly pro 2A community members making it harder to purchase or carry a firearm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom