• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

AlBeight

MDS Supporter
    Mar 30, 2017
    Hampstead
    you said it yourself, "where exactly has a homeowner shot someone in the back and "gotten away with it"? all of these scenarios home owners were not charged with shooting home invaders, unlike what you posted earlier. Trust me if you're breaking into my home, im not waiting for you to turn around, I'll be waiting for you while you're breaking the door down
    https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/...meowners-basement-without-permission/2828402/
    he shot the invader when he was just sleeping in the home
    View attachment 438573
    you said it
    “ALL” of these scenarios.....all two? And what about entering the house and “just sleeping” there “without permission” is a stumbling block for you? That’s a home invasion. Plus, this isn’t the same article you posted previously, but it STILL doesn’t say the homeowner “shot him in the back or got away with it”, it says there is a full investigation happening. If this case is still ongoing, I’d say this homeowner is likely to have some upcoming difficulties just based on the two articles you provided.

The Woodbine shoot was fully investigated and closed, finding the homeowner justified in self defense. Has the Poolesville case been wrapped up yet? What details do you know that weren’t in the two posted links you provided?

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    my point? to prove him wrong, not a single home owner in Maryland was charged for shooting an home invader, no matter the circumstances.
    Just stop with your ********, enough already.
    Look up Matthew Pinkerton. He was indeed charged and put through the ringer by the state of Maryland. He was eventually found not guilty as his shoot was legitimate self defense.
    You posted links two shootings and from that say that nobody in MD has ever been charged for shooting someone in their home. You're full of sh*t.

aznboi87

Aug 29, 2023
    rockville, md
    “ALL” of these scenarios.....all two? And what about entering the house and “just sleeping” there “without permission” is a stumbling block for you? That’s a home invasion. Plus, this isn’t the same article you posted previously, but it STILL doesn’t say the homeowner “shot him in the back or got away with it”, it says there is a full investigation happening. If this case is still ongoing, I’d say this homeowner is likely to have some upcoming difficulties just based on the two articles you provided.

The Woodbine shoot was fully investigated and closed, finding the homeowner justified in self defense. Has the Poolesville case been wrapped up yet? What details do you know that weren’t in the two posted links you provided?
    I don't know if you can't count, or can't read? Here are 2 more cases.
    PG county:
    Germantown:

aznboi87

Aug 29, 2023
    rockville, md
    Just stop with your ********, enough already.
    Look up Matthew Pinkerton. He was indeed charged and put through the ringer by the state of Maryland. He was eventually found not guilty as his shoot was legitimate self defense.
    You posted links two shootings and from that say that nobody in MD has ever been charged for shooting someone in their home. You're full of sh*t.
    I posted 4, just like him, not sure if you can't read, or can't count
    PG county

Germantown:

exactly, not a single home owner in maryland was found guilty for shooting a home invader.

AlBeight

MDS Supporter
    Mar 30, 2017
    Hampstead
    I don't know if you can't count, or can't read? Here are 2 more cases.
    PG county:
    Germantown:
    Okay, now I’ve had enough of your shit. I can’t count or read? YOU POSTED THE TWO and ONLY TWO fvcking articles, NOT ME. Still haven’t seen one shot in the back and gotten away with it.

Is there something else going on here? I’m sorry if someone you know or care about was shot performing a home invasion, and the shooter didn’t get charged, but you can’t come onto a public forum and make unsubstantiated baseless claims, then get angry when someone questions you about them. It’s not our fault you’re not making any sense.

RRomig

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 30, 2021
    Burtonsville MD
    Title jumping is well below car theft. Car theft is not even in the same zip code as home invasion. So how did we get here? Because you’re trying to draw a line from shooting a home invader to a citizen arrest for title jumping. JC

aznboi87

Aug 29, 2023
    rockville, md
    Okay, now I’ve had enough of your shit. I can’t count or read? YOU POSTED THE TWO and ONLY TWO fvcking articles, NOT ME. Still haven’t seen one shot in the back and gotten away with it.

Is there something else going on here? I’m sorry if someone you know or care about was shot performing a home invasion, and the shooter didn’t get charged, but you can’t come onto a public forum and make unsubstantiated baseless claims, then get angry when someone questions you about them. It’s not our fault you’re not making any sense.
    two videos, two articles
    so im not sure where you're confused about? Poolesville, baltimore, Germantown, and PG county. There's not a single case that talks aobut homeowner shoots an home invader in the back because either police never release any information where they were shot, or it doesn't matter at all in a home invasion.

aznboi87

Aug 29, 2023
    rockville, md
    Title jumping is well below car theft. Car theft is not even in the same zip code as home invasion. So how did we get here? Because you’re trying to draw a line from shooting a home invader to a citizen arrest for title jumping. JC
    some guy started straying away from "car theft" to home invasoin

Rich1911

Ultimate Member
    Mar 8, 2012
    huh what?
    say you're on vacation. I steal your car, and find out you have title in your car. I go ahead and sell it with a forged signature on craigslist.
    Or if oyu don't have title in your glove box, I break into your house, look for title, finds the title, forged your signature, and sell it on craigslist or marketplace
    apparently most people here completely ok with it
    You lost me at “break into my house”…lol

AlBeight

MDS Supporter
    Mar 30, 2017
    Hampstead
    two videos, two articles
    so im not sure where you're confused about? Poolesville, baltimore, Germantown, and PG county. There's not a single case that talks aobut homeowner shoots an home invader in the back because either police never release any information where they were shot, or it doesn't matter at all in a home invasion.
    Let me extend an olive branch, no sense in all of us getting pissed off about this. Please explain, in a calm and un-insulting manner where the “shot in the back” police cover-up is coming from? Could that have happened? Certainly, in 3 of the 4 incidents you provided (the Woodbine incident was fully investigated and nothing like that was found by the various police agencies, crime scene techs, or District Attorney’s office). What videos, articles, or court records/eyewitness testimony do you have that has not even been remotely been reported in the links that you and only you provided to support your claims? In fact, none of the 3 remaining cases even report the outcome of the “ongoing investigations”. I’ll agree with you some of these sound sketchy, and as will many of us very paranoid gun owners here that don’t want to be in the wrong in situations like this, that we require much more information before forming our opinions of the matters (especially that weird invader has been sleeping in the shooter’s house for a while case).

I apologize for my hostile words, you’ve been coming at us pretty hard and not providing any “evidence” to support your claims. What you are claiming happened could very well have happened, but there’s nothing in the documentation you yourself provided to suggest that there was any wrongdoing on the shooter’s or law enforcement’s part. Those details will come out as the investigations progress.

Everyone is a bit mad at you right now for your tone and accusations, so I’ll ask you nicely....do you have updates on these cases (not included in the articles and videos provided) citing the details that you claim to possess, or at least are hitching your wagon to?

I’ll go out on a limb and say that absent the crime scene details and access to the police investigation, I’ll admit the 3 remaining un-closed cases seem to be bad news for the homeowner/shooters from a Maryland legal standpoint. In that respect I’d agree with your skepticism in these matters, however my “skepticism” will remain at the level of skepticism and not vehement protestation and conspiracy theory until more complete information is available.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom