• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

aznboi87

Aug 29, 2023
    rockville, md
    huh what?
    say you're on vacation. I steal your car, and find out you have title in your car. I go ahead and sell it with a forged signature on craigslist.
    Or if oyu don't have title in your glove box, I break into your house, look for title, finds the title, forged your signature, and sell it on craigslist or marketplace
    apparently most people here completely ok with it

AlBeight

MDS Supporter
    Mar 30, 2017
    Hampstead
    most people breaking into houses ended up with bullets in their back the home owners gets away with it as self defense, even when the bad guys are running away, home owners still get away for self defense.
    Where exactly has a homeowner shot someone in the back and “gotten away with it”? Dodge City in 1872? Definitely NOT in Maryland.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    most people breaking into houses ended up with bullets in their back the home owners gets away with it as self defense, even when the bad guys are running away, home owners still get away for self defense.
    WTH?

Tell us you're Marko on a bender without telling us you're Marko on a bender

aznboi87

Aug 29, 2023
    rockville, md
    Thank you

Not sure what the deal is with this guy. Bizarre posts
    say you're on vacation. I steal your car, and find out you have title in your car. I go ahead and sell it with a forged signature on craigslist.
    Or if oyu don't have title in your glove box, I break into your house, look for title, finds the title, forged your signature, and sell it on craigslist or marketplace
    apparently most people here completely ok with it, pretty sure you will be pretty pissed when you get home
    most people here claims to be law abiding citizens yet really they're just saying "i could care less if the world burns to the ground as long as I am safe in my home"

aznboi87

Aug 29, 2023
    rockville, md
    Where exactly has a homeowner shot someone in the back and “gotten away with it”? Dodge City in 1872? Definitely NOT in Maryland.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    First off, nobody here said they're ok with it.
    You would never find my title in my car because I'm not a moron.
    If you broke into my house while I'm away, one of my neighbors would probably take care of it.

aznboi87

Aug 29, 2023
    rockville, md
    do some research before posting any lies. most news i've looked up home owners have not been charged for shooting intruders/home invaders

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia

Neither one of them were shot in the back. Nobody is getting away with anything.
    If these people weren't charged it's because they lawfully defended themselves with lethal force. No loopholes, no "getting away" with it.

AlBeight

MDS Supporter
    Mar 30, 2017
    Hampstead

Neither of the two videos you posted reflect ANY of the scenarios you are blathering on about in your three posted threads. Two home invasions, nothing whatsoever about stealing your sub-$1,000 stereo or car titles and shooting him in the back. The incident in Woodbine was thoroughly investigated and the homeowner found to be within his right to self defense. The River Road incident doesn’t give enough of the story to comment, but they did not say anything about out shooting the intruder in the back for any reason or that he “got away with it”. You need to take a breath and step away from the keyboard for a while.

aznboi87

Aug 29, 2023
    rockville, md
    Which one of those home invaders was shot in the back?
    The poolesville case, the "invader" was sleeping in the home.

aznboi87

Aug 29, 2023
    rockville, md
    Neither of the two videos you posted reflect ANY of the scenarios you are blathering on about in your three posted threads. Two home invasions, nothing whatsoever about stealing your sub-$1,000 stereo or car titles and shooting him in the back. The incident in Woodbine was thoroughly investigated and the homeowner found to be within his right to self defense. The River Road incident doesn’t give enough of the story to comment, but they did not say anything about out shooting the intruder in the back for any reason or that he “got away with it”. You need to take a breath and step away from the keyboard for a while.
    you said it yourself, "where exactly has a homeowner shot someone in the back and "gotten away with it"? all of these scenarios home owners were not charged with shooting home invaders, unlike what you posted earlier. Trust me if you're breaking into my home, im not waiting for you to turn around, I'll be waiting for you while you're breaking the door down
    https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/...meowners-basement-without-permission/2828402/
    he shot the invader when he was just sleeping in the home
    1698807427805.png

you said it

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    LOL! Jesus Christ did you even read that? He wasn't shot while he was sleeping.
    What is your point with all this stupid ********?

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    WITHOUT PERMISSION

aznboi87

Aug 29, 2023
    rockville, md
    LOL! Jesus Christ did you even read that? He wasn't shot while he was sleeping.
    What is your point with all this stupid ********?
    I don't know what you're trying to defend/proof? you're not making any sense. Someone broke into his house in Poolesville, who knows what happened? he probably did shoot him while he was sleeping, there's no other video recordings, or witnesses. He could be running away, doesn't matter. He died. Therefore that's why there's no statement from him, that's why homeowner wasn't charged with anything.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom