• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RCH

Will work for ammo.
    Mar 18, 2007
    PG County
    Good to see Mr. LaPierre as a regular at the show.

Went today, prices were still a tad high. More ammo available which was a good sign. I was looking for some AUG mags for my pending pick-up from 2A. The Mag guy in the back was insanely high- he wanted $99 for a thirty round mag, higher for the 42 rounders. He advertises best prices of the show, so I asked what was his best price. He came back with LE discount of $75.00. Ahhh... no thanks.

I looked around and found a dealer who sold me 42 rounders for $50 a pop.

RCH

Will work for ammo.
    Mar 18, 2007
    PG County
    "What does anyone need a 42 round clip for???!"
    :sarcasm:

Just to say F.U. to our elected buffons in the state capital. What better answer do you need?

I was toying with the idea of sending an email on 10/1 to my wonderful reps who voted for SB 281 to thank them- including the wording: "I had no intention of buying any of this in 2013 or 2014, but since you passed such a stupid inane law, I felt compelled to exercise my constitutional right and purchased the following assault weapon and dozen of standard capacity magazines. Thank you for making me get off my ass and making my purchase sooner. "

retrorichard

Member of Team Awesome
    Dec 24, 2009
    Rockville
    Anyone near Rockville going tomorrow? If so, feel like picking up a 5.56 field gauge? I will pay you back + 5 bucks for gas. Please pm me if interested.

bangbangbye

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 2, 2012
    yes, i did talk to him. he was trying to get feedback on a couple of new logos they are working on. most people seemed to like the one with the eagle.

Did you talk to him at all? Is he the bloodthirsty psychopathic proponent of the proliferation of child-killing automatic assault weapons that NBC/ABC/CNN tells me he is? :ohnoes:

Si vis pacem para bellum

follow me @DiscipleofJMB

JKrew

Jul 2, 2008
    My wife and I got there this morning right after it opened. When we got there there was still plenty of parking and no line to get in. I was able to find some good deals on ammo including 7.62x39 Tula for $5 a box and some Wolf .308 for $12 a box.

svana

NRA Life Member
    Dec 28, 2012
    Sterling, VA
    Aaaaah, Grasshopper...

Woman never say what woman mean. But almost always say something.

"Forget it!" = No!

"Do whatever the f*** you want." = "No!" (With "bring it up later" attached if you do.)

"No" = "No".

"FINE!" = "I'm not happy about it.......Youve been warned (No.)."

"Yes" = "...but I want something too. We'll discuss that later. But really, no."

[No comment] = "Yes...not." (Leave it alone!)

FIFY...At least in my experience lol

pilgrim

In the mean time, a box containing 300 rds of 9x18 arrived today, and the conversation went something like this:

Her: "Whats that"

Me: "300 rds of 9x18"

Her: "What the hell is THAT for???"

Me: "Remember that CZ82 I shot at Dundalk night at Freestate and really liked?"

Her: "So you bought ammo for a gun you don't even HAVE yet???"

Me: [Pause] "Yeah"

Her: [Eye roll. Shakes head and walks away]

I'll take that as a "yes"!

I do that, just good planning. I have ammo and dies for .45-70govt and .41mag. The fellow at Chantilly wanted $80 to ship a revolver to MD. I passed.

ob1murry

May 18, 2011
    Good to see Mr. LaPierre as a regular at the show.

Went today, prices were still a tad high. More ammo available which was a good sign. I was looking for some AUG mags for my pending pick-up from 2A. The Mag guy in the back was insanely high- he wanted $99 for a thirty round mag, higher for the 42 rounders. He advertises best prices of the show, so I asked what was his best price. He came back with LE discount of $75.00. Ahhh... no thanks.

I looked around and found a dealer who sold me 42 rounders for $50 a pop.

When I went to the last show, I found that there were a good amount of people selling at peak-panic prices and unwilling to compromise, but there was also a high number of people who had pricing at pre-panic levels, just needed to look around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom