• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • armed ferret

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 23, 2008
    McDoogal's
    Anyone up to go? Need to see if I should just keep an eye on powder valley for powder/primers, or if by the grace of Allah they'll have some there. Figure it's worth it to at least go see before I place an order that'll take 6 weeks to ship...

Anyone care to carpool? I have a TDi, so fuel is cheap. :party29:

ETA: Yes, the horsehead may be making an appearance.....I'm thinking hooter girls photo?

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    not interested in smelly people, getting my feet stepped on, and burning all that gas.
    Timonium Fairgrounds is coming up at the end of the month , its much closer to home...:thumbsup:

armed ferret

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 23, 2008
    McDoogal's
    rofl....oh no, smelly people. after 6 months in afghanistan the "smelly" people at Chantilly don't hold a candle to the rest of the world. :lol2: (side note: they'll be smelly at timonium too--that's just part of being in a large crowd. sometimes you run into the smelly kid from school. that's life)

and i won't be burning a single drop of gas. :innocent0

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    not interested in smelly people, getting my feet stepped on, and burning all that gas.
    Timonium Fairgrounds is coming up at the end of the month , its much closer to home...:thumbsup:

You drive a Prius, admission will be more than your cost of gas for the round trip.:lol2::lol2::lol2:

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    Headed over there this weekend with no expectations - figure it'll be entertaining to watch the trampling at the ammo table. :)

*** Just because you don't take an interest in politics doesn't mean politics won't have an interest in you. ***

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    I haven't been to a gun show in awhile but how much does 5.56/.223 ammo go for these days? m855 specifically.

In March I was at the Philly show (actually at The Oaks), another 1,000 table show, and looked really hard to find M855 for the bargain price of $0.80 per round. Most vendors were asking $1/each. Either way, no sale. I'll be at Chantilly, with low expectations.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    I was there last time.

Some powder, but not much. I did get some primers for a reasonable price. The big dealer in powder and primers would not sell primers unless you bought other stuff. LONG line to buy there.

Good place to pick up hi cap mags. :)

.223 was going for $1 per round or more, but prices have fallen online a bit, but don't expect cheap .223.

djleepanda

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 10, 2011
    Elkridge
    I need to somehow carry all this to Chantilly to sell.

30 round GI Mags, 30 round PMAGs, 5.56 nato, bcm uppers, bcgs, everything. Going there to make a profit :).

Attachments

• 913955_186096674873860_712302418_o.jpg
      913955_186096674873860_712302418_o.jpg
      88.3 KB · Views: 2,229

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    i work nearby and plan to hit there friday afternoon. very low expectations though regarding pricing and availability of guns and ammo. i should pack up some brass to sell it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom