• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pcfixer

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2009
    Marylandstan
    Illegal possession of a handgun is a class two misdemeanor, and could carry a sentence from two years to ten years in prison.
    As well, if the "charged" party does no time, but is found guilty of the charge as applied, they then become PROHIBITED PERSONS.

Here IS the POINT. So He was a felon no doubt, The gun chargers were dropped. WHY? Who knows!! No equality is there, if a already convicted felon shot and murder 3 people now the possession of gun charges dropped. So you or myself a law abiding citizen for 50+ years gets arrested for
    mere possession of a handgun for self defense where the DA wants to convict and jail us for what, 5 years!
    Where is the 'justice'?

woodstock;
    "...gun charges against Prince were dropped..." "...no equality or justice under Maryland Law." :shrug: whats the point

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    i just wonder why the thread exists?

has something changed?

It's always been illegal and a conviction makes you prohibited.

What's new?

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    ...still no answer, eh?

Nope. I can't wait for the next thread, "what gun would you most not want to be shot to death with. Also head's up, getting shot hurts, more to come...it'll rock your socks"

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    BUT, before Texas went Shall Issue , illegal carry was a non-Prohibiting misdemeanor. And from first hand accounts of Texans from that era was not uncommon , and outside of certain big cities would not uncommonly be overlooked for non- criminal or non-stupid citizens.
    I was a deputy in Texas the 90's. Most of us didn't give a fck less if we encountered firearms on stops with decent citizens.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Nope. I can't wait for the next thread, "what gun would you most not want to be shot to death with. Also head's up, getting shot hurts, more to come...it'll rock your socks"

That last one sounds like it started with, “hold my beer and watch this!”

lowoncash

Baned
    Jan 4, 2010
    Calvert county
    Does it hurt more if shot with an illegally carried concealed firearm than with a legally permitted one?
    Is an illegally carried concealed firearm more illegal than a legal permit holder carrying an illegal firearm?
    Is illegally carrying a firearm more illegal than it used to be?

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    Ill Eagle

ill-eagle.jpg

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    Does it hurt more if shot with an illegally carried concealed firearm than with a legally permitted one?
    Is an illegally carried concealed firearm more illegal than a legal permit holder carrying an illegal firearm?
    Is illegally carrying a firearm more illegal than it used to be?
    Is it illegal for an illegal to carry an illegal handgun illegally in a PG park?

jaredm1

Ultimate Member
    Nov 22, 2008
    Shrewsbury

My money's on the "how a trigger job will be perceived in a courtroom" circle jerk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom