• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    hey clan I saw someone reference a 'gun fairy'? is this something you manufacture or breed? if so can you put me down for a bakers dozen?

also these so called gun fairies.... can they fit in my range bag? are they house broken? do they come with any gurantees?

lastly when I show up to qual, will I be ridiculed for possessing above referenced 'fairy' or is a new gun cultural norm to associate with said fairy as long as it pertains to shooting or perhaps NASCAR events?

Gun fairies is just an odd occurance. I cannot produce or manupulate them.

Nascar is gay. I would rather race slot cars with my kids.

jaypark

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 29, 2009
    peoples republic of MOCO
    Gun fairies is just an odd occurance. I cannot produce or manupulate them.

Nascar is gay. I would rather race slot cars with my kids.

ok so they randomly occur or is there some algorimich formulation that you have for the presence of referenced 'fairy'? you IT guys ask more questions than you answer

if possible the next time you run into one or mystically summon one up can you box it and ship it to me? need it for the f-d up job the roomies 'gunsmith' did to my 357 which now wont fire one in six

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    WOW that makes me sick are those all personal jobs that you have looked at? and if so what was the main cause of the problem? people acting stupid, bad ammo or bad ideas?

No those arent personal jobs. Just a few thrown in are mine.

The rest are just ones I have seen and compliled them into one post.

A majority of the causes are worn out guns or reloads.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    I don't think I'll get into reloading just yet after that "Thread of Glory" there, the Barrett pic just broke my heart.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Although the gun's with the banna-peel barrels did make me think of Elmer Fudd...

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    haha that's funny your opinion on all the company's and there product centurey would send out hit squads.
    I can see the headline "man takes down 8 intruders at one time company charged with conspiracy"

I cant really say the nature of the book but I think it will do well in the gun world. Its not going to make me rich but I think it will change the industry.

Im also working on some IPhone and Android Software with a few trusted people. The software WILL make me rich if we get the bugs out.

BLACKTALON

Ammo is like food
    Aug 4, 2011
    severna park
    I cant really say the nature of the book but I think it will do well in the gun world. Its not going to make me rich but I think it will change the industry.

Im also working on some IPhone and Android Software with a few trusted people. The software WILL make me rich if we get the bugs out.
    Firearms software? and What kind of book instructional?

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia

I see you know very little about the software business :lol2: * Get the bugs out, that's hilarious.

* I work in the IT biz.

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Firearms software? and What kind of book instructional?

The book I have to stay tight lipped about it, too much an it will spill the beans.

The software is also something no one has done or has discussed to my knowledge. Im not a software guy, im more of a designer and guy that tests. The idea was mine and I brought in some people to help.

If either happens Ill need to have a forum to take feedback and do updates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lloyd_Hansen

Latest threads

Top Bottom