• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Do it for the childrens, vote early and vote often, vote after you're dead, it's the Democrat way.

sfchoffman

Full Battle Rattle
    Feb 18, 2013
    I live in non democrat controled zone....If I did, I think I would move before doing that...Just like everyone else did...LOL

BondJamesBond

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 2, 2009
    I have thought about it, I really have. I even got a new voter registration card in the mail yesterday because I have been redistricted into Pat McDonough's district (yeah!). All I would have to do is send it back with a change of affiliation requested.

BUT, the thought of attaching my name to anything to do with the democrat party makes me want to vomit...in big chunks. I just can't sell my soul to the devil for ANY reason.

dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas
    BUT, the thought of attaching my name to anything to do with the democrat party makes me want to vomit...in big chunks. I just can't sell my soul to the devil for ANY reason.

Just made the switch this morning and held the big chunks down.

I prefer to think of changing parties as a bunch of avenging angels storming into hell to kick the devil in the butt.

BondJamesBond

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 2, 2009
    Just made the switch this morning and held the big chunks down.

I prefer to think of changing parties as a bunch of avenging angels storming into hell to kick the devil in the butt.

Unless the Dems or their media whores use any increase in registration for their propaganda, thereby discouraging conservative opposition in the general elections.

Having never voted in a democrat primary or even looked at the primary ballot, how much primary opposition is there to the entrenched rulers anyway? Don't the party bosses decide who will or won't be allowed on the ballot as a "D"?

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    I have nothing to back it up, but I sense that will be "Phase Two"... where Freestate DINOS would find a way to get people to run against them.

The statehouse is the first target. Lets not get ahead of ourselves. Gaining more traction in the statehouse is essential to the redistricting which will come after the next census. Now is the time to get started.

Also peeling off democratic candidates can weaken the machine that keeps the senate race non competitive....

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    Unless the Dems or their media whores use any increase in registration for their propaganda, thereby discouraging conservative opposition in the general elections.

Having never voted in a democrat primary or even looked at the primary ballot, how much primary opposition is there to the entrenched rulers anyway? Don't the party bosses decide who will or won't be allowed on the ballot as a "D"?

Based on New York there will be no opposition. But the dino thing still has some impact --- it means they will not be sure of how to jerrymander for the general election. For now we should be cagey.....

ArneJ

Feb 16, 2012
    Bel Air
    Based on New York there will be no opposition. But the dino thing still has some impact --- it means they will not be sure of how to jerrymander for the general election. For now we should be cagey.....
    That's the most interesting observation of changing to me!

Stein79

Surf&Turf
    Feb 3, 2011
    Murderland
    Just found out that my gf who is not a gun fan along with her parents (also not gun fans), have been DINOs for years! Cracked me up when she told me the other night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom