• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mdjohn

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 14, 2013
    Harford county
    I was a dem - then a repub - then a indep- then someone showed me in maryland, my biggest influence on the vote is in the democratic primary and he was right

now I am a democrat voting against the democrats so as to weaken them.

Dec 31, 2012
    Keep the momentum in the face of the newest regulatory push.
    3-29

Push back!

When you send emails you can tell them you are a registered democrat and will vote them out of office in the primaries. Bring friends, family, and many more.

2014 primaries are closer than you think.
    Potential democratic challengers need to know there is a support base for them to challenge the incumbents. Build that base now and we can garner some interest that may be on our side for a change.

The political fight does not end with bill 281 whether it passes or not.

Mr H

Banana'd
    All the more reason to get these people replaced with some who actually give a crap...

I sign my emails with my name, followed by where I live, like so:

[me]
    Glen Burnie, MD

Well this morning, I get a response back which further destroys the little faith I have left in our representatives...

Dear Mr. Burnie,

Thank you for contacting me in regards to this issue. I appreciate you taking the time to express your opinions and concerns.

Sincerely,

Shirley Nathan- Pulliam
    Delegate, District 10

Dreago

Ultimate Member
    Jul 27, 2009
    All the more reason to get these people replaced with some who actually give a crap...

I sign my emails with my name, followed by where I live, like so:

[me]
    Glen Burnie, MD

Well this morning, I get a response back which further destroys the little faith I have left in our representatives...

:lol:

Mr H

Banana'd
    I wonder what strategy they're going to do to counter this.

I know they know.

The way I see it, the Board of Elections/GA really only have one thing they can do procedurally, and that's go to open primaries (and we KNOW they won't want that!!)

Outside of that, they can only mount a Falsehood Offensive, where the incumbents change their tune long enough to get re-elected. It could work too, considering that most voters are morons who'll believe the thing they're told loudest and most recently.

How else can we explain a second term for al Hawai'i??

6-Pack

NRA Life Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 17, 2013
    Carroll Co.
    I checked online and it's official...I'm now a DINO :party29:

On the other hand, I'm now a Democrat :sad20: I plan to make as many inquiries as I can to have them mail me paperwork that I'll just toss in the recycling bin (or compost, but I don't want to ruin my good soil with commie propaganda...) - at the least it drives up their postage!

FrankOceanXray

Ultimate Member
    Oct 29, 2008
    I checked online and it's official...I'm now a DINO :party29:

On the other hand, I'm now a Democrat :sad20: I plan to make as many inquiries as I can to have them mail me paperwork that I'll just toss in the recycling bin (or compost, but I don't want to ruin my good soil with commie propaganda...) - at the least it drives up their postage!

Do a Return To Sender. Let them dispose of their garbage. More handling on top of the initial shipping and handling.:thumbsup:

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    no card yet but my wife and I are now on the web democrats still waiting for our "new" cards to be official

Stevel Knievel

Feb 6, 2013
    The Universe
    I just registered as a Democrat. I feel as gross as I did when I registered as a Republican (to vote for Ron Paul in the primary) in '08. I need to go shower now. Gotta scrub this icky feeling off. Eeeeew!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom