• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Demoneyes86

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2011
    Baltimore
    Can't we all just get along, new or not we obviously like similar things hence why some of us post here. Everyone is entitled to their opinion even if it is something you dislike. There is no reason to let it get out of hand.

Tootall

Feelings Hurter
    Oct 3, 2008
    AACO
    Alright, THAT'S ENOUGH! NOBODY with less than 17,700 posts is getting a new sticker!

:lol2: :lol2: I gotta go clean up the tea I just spilled all over myself.... I pictured u driving a bus (most likely of the short version) turning around and hollering like chris farley in billy madison

Tootall

Feelings Hurter
    Oct 3, 2008
    AACO
    but DD214 doesnt even look like Obama.hmmm or does he?. well now that you say that i dont think ive seen many pics of him.. Shit you may be right! DD214 is Obama..pass it around.:D

Those with stickers will get the link between DD and BO :D:D
    obama+umbrella.jpg

this is more solid than when we found bigfoot taking a nap behind the 300 yd berm at DSC

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    I'm certain of 3 things here-
    None of us will agree on everything;
    But we all enjoy and respect firearms;
    And anyone is welcome who can respect others. :)

It irks me a little to that although I donate my time, and often money, even buying promotional stuff for the gun community, they still insist on making a little extra on everything they sell. Having said that I don't complain, and know that many others do much more than me; and those that order, handle the shipping and sell the stuff don't make anything. Even the MSI officers/board are all unpaid volunteers.

I think it's safe to say everyone's positive attitude and help is appreciated. Just me speaking for me. Come find me at the rally, I'll give you anything I can. :)

Demoneyes86

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2011
    Baltimore

It irks me a little to that although I donate my time, and often money, even buying promotional stuff for the gun community, they still insist on making a little extra on everything they sell. Having said that I don't complain, and know that many others do much more than me; and those that order, handle the shipping and sell the stuff don't make anything. Even the MSI officers/board are all unpaid volunteers.

I think it's safe to say everyone's positive attitude and help is appreciated. Just me speaking for me. Come find me at the rally, I'll give you anything I can. :)

:thumbsup:

Slayer2c

Oct 14, 2011
    Bear, De

Now thats a post.

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county

Now thats a post.

Yup Sure is and by a Very stand up guy that i have enjoyed talking too a few times and dealt with as well.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Ok New Guy question, and changing gears a little bit. What, Where, and When is this rally you speak of?

J

No worries, glad you asked. Several of us have it in our signature blocks, but those are generally ignored; that's why I mentioned it in the text of my response. :)

Hey, my buddy who lives in DE and drove down to participate with us in the last rally lives in Bear, DE; that's pretty cool!

Join MSI for the 5th OPEN HOLSTER RALLY
    January 16th, 2012 (MLK Day) 12 Noon – 2:00 PM
    On Lawyer’s Mall, Annapolis Maryland

For more info: www.marylandshallissue.org

And here is the thread discussing it: http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=71588

Slayer2c

Oct 14, 2011
    Bear, De
    This I can get behind! I'll be another body, or a voice of the masses! Unfortunatle I live in DE which is a carry state, but I can lend my support! Thanks for the info!!!

DD214

Founder
    Apr 26, 2005
    St Mary's County
    I thought that I would have stickers by now, but I've been on almost constant travel for the past couple months and it wasn't even on my radar. I'll see what I can find out.

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    I thought that I would have stickers by now, but I've been on almost constant travel for the past couple months and it wasn't even on my radar. I'll see what I can find out.

:thumbsup:
    Sounds good, assuming they are about the same as before around 2.00, ill be in for ten. That way i have extras for my vehicles and some for karma giveaways as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom