• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28
    I put mine on sheet magnet that I get at the craft store along with all of my other stickers.That way I can go stealth when I have to park in hostile territory.

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    DD214 handles the orders and he's been working a ridiculous amount for the last few months. Let's get through the holidays and I'll bug him, cool?

Tootall

Feelings Hurter
    Oct 3, 2008
    AACO
    I propose a 200 post limit to get a sticker. Too many FNG's flying our flag. We gotta start jumping you guys in then if u make the cut u get a shirt n sticker lol

ADR

Ultimate Member
    Aug 17, 2011
    I propose a 200 post limit to get a sticker. Too many FNG's flying our flag. We gotta start jumping you guys in then if u make the cut u get a shirt n sticker lol

:lol:

You know, I was beginning to wonder if there was a secret handshake or sign required to get one. Been wondering if the option to buy and/or "In Stock" option becomes active once you reach a certain post count.

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011

Way to welcome any new members. What is with the continuing animosity here to new people?:tdown:

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    The 50 or so stickers I have, are something I had made and not the large 'official' MDS sticker. I've already given away the couple dozen official magnets/etc I had. No worries, every meeting, meet-up, or rally I attend someone always brings something. The polos and sweatshirts are nicest. :)

1970swifty

Oct 14, 2011
    Elkton,MD

As One of the FNGs what are you saying you want to limit my ability to buy something from a place that I like and want to support why not just ask all of us to get off of here so we don't interfere with YOUR right to do whatever YOU want. Last time I checked it was ok to put my money up and purchase and display things I want. It's no different than buying a brand or type of firearm that you are new to and putting that sticker on your range bag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom