• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tootall

Feelings Hurter
    Oct 3, 2008
    AACO
    Jesus touchy fng's aintcha? Can I get a HFR posted? It was a joke initially but now that I've seen the responses and I think about it maybe it should be serious. Don has built a great site here. What's to stop someone from signing up getting a sticker or shirt and going out and doing something stupid. I agree you can spend your money where u want skippy but I'm a little protective of MDS I guess and don't want to see a great thing ruined.

Or maybe this new tinfoil I got for christmas is just a lil too tight

Nothinghead

Jun 29, 2011
    Severna Park
    HFR Incoming:
    hurt_feelings_report.jpg

1970swifty

Oct 14, 2011
    Elkton,MD
    no my feelings arent hurt yes i think this site is great but you want to start regulating little things and then what next sound familiar look at our government.

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    no my feelings arent hurt yes i think this site is great but you want to start regulating little things and then what next sound familiar look at our government.

but DD214 doesnt even look like Obama.hmmm or does he?. well now that you say that i dont think ive seen many pics of him.. Shit you may be right! DD214 is Obama..pass it around.:D

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    Alright, THAT'S ENOUGH! NOBODY with less than 17,700 posts is getting a new sticker!

Slayer2c

Oct 14, 2011
    Bear, De
    Someone please tell me when I get to the correct number. Just because someone posts mindless dribble at every chance does that mean that they are better suited to represent this sight, or any other product better? Your sarcastic post is a perfect example, one more mindless post on your counts but your the represenitive you want, not the new guy. Good move +1 in your DB coloum.

J

ADR

Ultimate Member
    Aug 17, 2011
    This just in from the local news desk:

In an effort to prove that gun owners are responsible and non-violent people, MDS members engaged in a heated battle today over what amounts to paper, glue, and colored ink. More news at 11:00. :D

Slayer2c

Oct 14, 2011
    Bear, De
    I may be wrong, and I am certainly still an FNG myself, but do I see that your first 5 posts are all mocking?

You won't last long....

I beg to differ. I just joined the site recently and have only posted once before to inform the people who wanted to know that I had been approved for the community. I generally will not post unless I have something to contribute to the conversation that I think will help. I do not post just to post, or to jack my count, I do not mock to mock. I mock to make my point. You missed it I see.

And to directly answer your post, if the above comments are what I can expect from this site, I won't want to last. I'm a member of several shooters sites, sites that want to grow the sport, not limit those they bring in or those that show pride in being a member.

J

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom