• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • USAFRavenR6

Apr 7, 2012
    Mur-land
    I bought a 2014 JKU rubicon this past September during the Labor Day sale. I went from a Audi to a wrangler and I am completely obsessed with it. I took it to Rausch Creek a few weeks back and hit all the blue trails with it stock. Had a rough time in a few spots but nothing the skid plates didnt handle!

mark71211

Ultimate Member
    Sep 10, 2012
    Edgewater
    I bought a 2014 JKU rubicon this past September during the Labor Day sale. I went from a Audi to a wrangler and I am completely obsessed with it. I took it to Rausch Creek a few weeks back and hit all the blue trails with it stock. Had a rough time in a few spots but nothing the skid plates didnt handle!

I would love to do something like that but I just got a 2015 last month and do not want to put a scratch on it. Hell I vacuum it out every week still. Lol

Hotrod Diesel

Here for the Beer...
    Mar 7, 2012
    Parkville
    I would love to do something like that but I just got a 2015 last month and do not want to put a scratch on it. Hell I vacuum it out every week still. Lol
    First: then why did you buy a jeep?

Second: why in the hell would you buy a rubicon if you don't plan on 4 wheeling it?

2SAM22

Moderator Emeritus
    Apr 4, 2007
    I just bought a 90 off of a guy at work for $500 . He put a battery in it backwards and tried starting it , It fried a few things lol . It has been sitting for 2-3 years , It will be a project for my son and i this spring/summer to get running , he can have it when he turns 16 in to years as long as he doesn't turn stupid between now and then .

That said it has square headlights so we can't be friends and wave :rolleyes:

My first Jeep was a 90 YJ. I loved it. That Carter carb sucks though. Get used to rebuilding it or get a fuel injection kit for it.

SHMEEB

Dec 9, 2013
    mobile jungle fortress
    6402638315_044bb505fa_t.jpg

Posted this online a while ago, but never linked to it here.

3.5 L V6
    Firestone tires
    RainX wiper blades
    I added my own air conditioning system made from a vacuum filter and the remnants of an old table fan
    Custom sound system (modified tape player, runs on portable generator hooked up to alternator)
    Custom massaging seats (I took out the massage pads from my chair at home and implanted them into the seats. These are also hooked up to the generator)

I only put in synthetic to make it last longer because my engine is from 1932
    She ain't much to look at, but she gets down and dirty with the best of em and she'll take you where you want to go!

The Shooter

Nov 28, 2010
    A.A. Co
    Anyone interested in doing a MDS meet and wheel? There is an off road park just south of Woodbridge, Va called Red Cloud Off Road. It's a small park but well worth the $20 admission, and it's only about an hour away compaired to 2 1/2 hour trip to Rausch.

altima98

Apr 6, 2008
    Anyone interested in doing a MDS meet and wheel? There is an off road park just south of Woodbridge, Va called Red Cloud Off Road. It's a small park but well worth the $20 admission, and it's only about an hour away compaired to 2 1/2 hour trip to Rausch.

Ill be heading down there in the near future after I free up some $$ for some underbelly armor :D

bama47

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 9, 2013
    Marylandistan
    Used to own a 82 CJ7. Loved that damn thing! A lot of work though. Also owned a 91 wrangler. Cool and all but not the same.

cmb286

Mar 6, 2015
    I got a 2015 Sport - looking forward to taking her out for some good mud splashing! Getting some inspiration here.

chale127

Ultimate Member
    Nov 5, 2008
    Brooklyn, MD
    Just picked up my first, an '08
    Probably ordering the lift next pay and tires after that one...my 9yo daughter is in love with it

Just need to buy me a MDS sticker for it soon too...

5a54bdab8204502c910cb194664c0d25.jpg

Sent from my rewired speak and spell

boss66tcode

a bit of an Eddie Haskle
    Sep 8, 2008
    in 'da hills
    Owned many- only one now is a almost not a project anymore 91xj Cherokee 2 door. My son has his eyes on it so we do a little as we can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom