• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Marshmallow

Feb 4, 2012
    I have an 06 Rubicon, and I get out to go get it dirty every chance I get. Anyone else on here do the same?

I haven't gotten to go to Rausch Creek yet, but I'm hoping to very soon.

My Jeeps mod list.

3inch Terra Flex lift
    fully adjustable control arms
    rock sliders
    body armor
    33" MT baja claws
    rough country steering stabilizer
    delta crosshair headlights
    trail lights
    some audio stuff
    bikini top

farm5.jpg

DSC_0523.jpg

If anyone on here has any interest on coming up to rausch or trails rd let me know. The more the merrier.

rrrrrrkevin

Its comin right for me!
    Jul 18, 2008
    North Beach
    Nice TJ.

Heres my JK, Sorry for the poser shot. I have since cleaned off the blue on the tires. There isnt many legal places to go off road here unless you know someone.

3.25 Rusty's lift kit
    JKS Disconnects
    Rusty's Steering stabilizer
    35" Mickey Thompson Baja MTZs

Attachments

• jeep.jpg
      jeep.jpg
      100.1 KB · Views: 1,406

RNGJeep

Feb 5, 2012
    Howard County
    2011 Unlimited Sport here, she's definitely dirty way more than she's clean. Blew a tire out in Green Ridge last weekend, that was fun. Nothing too heavy on the mod list yet, mostly stocked up heavy on recovery gear. I have a Teraflex leveling kit I need to put on, waiting for the next warm weekend. Warranty is fading away quickly enough that I think I'm going to wait to really lift her til it's done. All the spare money seems to fade away quick lately anyway.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Yup I do it old school but have a long line of YJs, CJs, TJs, KJs,

My current pet project

041804scramblerside.JPG

Marshmallow

Feb 4, 2012
    Real Jeeps have leaf sprangs on all fer corners.
    1995 XJ here boss.

And the tj guys will say real Jeeps don't have mini van engines lol.

Nice TJ.

Heres my JK, Sorry for the poser shot. I have since cleaned off the blue on the tires. There isnt many legal places to go off road here unless you know someone.
    I know a few places in Calvert. Private property that I'm allowed to use. I also have a friend who's got a farm in Chuck county that we wheel and shoot guns on. Also have a hunting area that we keep out of.

2011 Unlimited Sport here, she's definitely dirty way more than she's clean. Blew a tire out in Green Ridge last weekend, that was fun. Nothing too heavy on the mod list yet, mostly stocked up heavy on recovery gear. I have a Teraflex leveling kit I need to put on, waiting for the next warm weekend. Warranty is fading away quickly enough that I think I'm going to wait to really lift her til it's done. All the spare money seems to fade away quick lately anyway.
    I thought green ridge was shut down. At least the off road park section.

RNGJeep

Feb 5, 2012
    Howard County
    The ORV trails are all shut down in Green Ridge, but some of the fire roads can still be a little fun if you find the right ones. I was out there on a camping trip and blew the tire on an exposed and torn stream culvert that I missed in the mud.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Scramblers are Bad ass.......beautiful.

I had a yj on 33in thorn birds but always wanted a longer wheelbase

Rebuilt her from a Jamaica beige hulk back in 04. Actually the frame was Pristine and the body had a few issues in the usual places. Just wrapping up the fuelie conversion this year (I know 8 years later).

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Nice TJ.

3.25 Rusty's lift kit
    JKS Disconnects
    Rusty's Steering stabilizer
    35" Mickey Thompson Baja MTZs

Those were brand new tires in that pic

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Rebuilt her from a Jamaica beige hulk back in 04. Actually the frame was Pristine and the body had a few issues in the usual places. Just wrapping up the fuelie conversion this year (I know 8 years later).

You sir have a vehicle tat makes me jealous. I'll lend u an ak if oh allow me to ride in the ack when the zombies Come. Any lift plas? Although I gotta admit its pretty like that .

Marshmallow

Feb 4, 2012
    The ORV trails are all shut down in Green Ridge, but some of the fire roads can still be a little fun if you find the right ones. I was out there on a camping trip and blew the tire on an exposed and torn stream culvert that I missed in the mud.

Gotcha. My dad and I rolled our bronco there about 10 years ago. Just going too fast and got caught in a rut. I can get to New Trails road faster than I can to green ridge and get to wheel better trails.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    You sir have a vehicle tat makes me jealous. I'll lend u an ak if oh allow me to ride in the ack when the zombies Come. Any lift plas? Although I gotta admit its pretty like that .

Ill probably put 1.5 on it, I have a set of rear springs, need to have the fronts custom ordered. This vehicle goes offroad, but not hardcore, I would just buy another YJ for that. After the fuel injection rig the next upgrade is trutrac rear, manual locker front, vintage winch and it will be a good vehicle for the mild stuff but it is to nice to trash.

Below is what I started with

scrambler10.JPG

I probably have about $8k in it all together, but a lot of the parts were donors from the YJ that I destroyed back in 04.

rrrrrrkevin

Its comin right for me!
    Jul 18, 2008
    North Beach
    Those were brand new tires in that pic

Yeah, thats when I first got them. I havent really taken any pics since then.

Marshmallow, let us know if you want to go wheeling on that property! I certainly wouldnt mind the drive down there and I know another Jeeper in that area.

kwcraft

No witty username
    Apr 7, 2009
    NOT MARYLAND
    I've got a '91.. Currently only goes in reverse... Have 31's here at this house (jeep as at the other house) and new/used transmission waiting to go on it. I either need time, or a few good friends and a couple cases of beer to get the time to swap transmissions.

I've had CJ's in the past, rolled one down a fire line out in Flintstone back in my teens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom