• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TI-tick

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    There's a difference between ignoring someone's posts, either by skipping over them, or [Ignore]-ing them, and not allowing them to see your posts.

Removing others from seeing your posts enables you to backstab them without their knowledge, and is kind of smarmy, IMO.

You don't like what I say, ignore me, or call me out.
    Don't talk about me behind my back.

That said, it would be fun to know how many people put me on [Ignore]. We could have a 10 Most Ignored List, too.

Or maybe a Pole?
    @eruby, @TI-tick
    Upon reflection, I'm going to pass on this pole as, even if done in an attempt at humor, it could be mean spirited; kind of like Bad
    Girls as referenced previously. I believe in letting people speak their peace.

That said, today at high noon, I will unleash my long pole of self Jihad that's been in the works for a while. Kind of ties in with the ignore subject here but on a different level. IDK, we'll see.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    There's a difference between ignoring someone's posts, either by skipping over them, or [Ignore]-ing them, and not allowing them to see your posts.

Removing others from seeing your posts enables you to backstab them without their knowledge, and is kind of smarmy, IMO.

That said, it would be fun to know how many people put me on [Ignore]. We could have a 10 Most Ignored List, too.

Or maybe a Pole?
    @eruby, @TI-tick
    :clap:

N3uka

Ultimate Member
    Aug 26, 2013
    College Park
    We just need this to pop up when someone uses ignore....

4117c14223b2717592e2c95aedb3522d920208080b651cb40fd3cbc724d8b8c6-2926026996.jpg

wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code

Or maybe a Pole?
    @eruby, @TI-tick
    Exactly! Maybe MODS can see that...it just easier for me to ignore the post than the user name

pleasant1911

Ultimate Member
    Apr 12, 2012
    I just ignore the post and move on...
    Absolutely. If one post on the web, it should be open to reply by all even on ignore list.

What if one gets put on ignore list, then the person who enabled the ignore feature on that person, just trashes that person in posts. He/she would not see what is posted about him. That’s not how it should work

pleasant1911

Ultimate Member
    Apr 12, 2012

Or maybe a Pole?
    @eruby, @TI-tick
    X1000

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom