• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    On our MDS Baseball Team, the "AR-007s" that is not a problem for our tryouts or the other teams in our league"

When you play for or against "The MDS AR-007s", you learn to either play ball with us or get the bat shoved up your azz
    Hooyah!

(I know, not your branch :) )

RRomig

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 30, 2021
    Burtonsville MD
    Force ignore Bob69 and put him on regular ignore as well. Then more civility since you’re not always trading barbs with Bob69. You’ll literally never encounter each other’s posts.
    If the barbs only come from one direction it tends to die out quickly. Thus more civility. If the barbs go back and forth then both parties are equal to the lack of civility.
    Also if you force John Doe into not seeing your post isn’t it possible he just thinks you don’t post anymore? So I’m thinking he’s not going to have a life lesson and become less antagonistic.

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    Good one, but I think it's "keep it down now... voices carry"

Another classic. Unfortunately Roger Waters turned out to be a ginormous dumbazz.

Pro Putin, Pro Hamas, comparing both Israel and Ukraine to nazis when ironically they are both being attacked by fascist-like authoritarian groups... :crazy:
    I know I type fooked it

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    JFC. Scan every post, scroll past the dumbass remarks, and engage when you choose. Why is this so difficult?

Gun owners talk a good game about being able to manage firearms ownership, shoot/don't shoot decisions, yet some cannot manage comments they don't like. Does anyone know how ironic and pathetic that sounds?

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    So it I put fictitious user Squashpooper on my list he is not going to see me flame him but everyone else does? That seems 3% fair

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    JFC. Scan every post, scroll past the dumbass remarks, and engage when you choose. Why is this so difficult?

Gun owners talk a good game about being able to manage firearms ownership, shoot/don't shoot decisions, yet some cannot manage comments they don't like. Does anyone know how ironic and pathetic that sounds?
    Hold me…

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom